I lost my little sister

-

rrvolare

19Swinger69
Reaction score
On April 29 /2016... the lord took my 49 year old sister . In my eyes she will always be my little sister .... i feel like i let here down not being able to help and protect her like brothers are supposed to ...
She has been suffering with PHD for the last 3 years and her heart just could not take it anymore .... I thought i was a strong/courageous person ... but i could never be half the person she was ... Today at 1 o-clock i will see her for the last time before cremation and i am havng a REAL hard time dealing with this ...
Thanks

Praying for you this morning, and for your sister as well! May God kept you both in His hands, and welcome her to His side! RIP sis!!!

Stay strong and remember the time you was blest to have her as a sister I lost my youngest brother a few years back, Praying for strength and guidance on this day for you, I wish I could have been there for my little brother as he lived way up north of me :(

Very sorry for your loss. Sue and I will be praying for you and your family.

My prayers are with you brother. I have a younger sister and I would be devastated if something were to happen to her. She will always be with you in your heart. God Bless

damn - sorry to hear it - you're stronger than you think you are - I doubt I would have the where-with all to be on here and write so clearly if it were me and my sister.. thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

I am very sorry for your loss of lil sis.... may God be with you and the family at this time, and may she RIP always. I know what it's like to lose someone very close to you, a son 23 yo to cancer, 2 1/2 years ago. I will pray for you and the family.

Saying prayers for you today, and your family. Having a little sister myself whom I love dearly.

Sorry about your sister. Losing someone is never easy...

sorry for your loss I pray God gives you and your family comfort through this hard time

So sorry about your loss. Sending prayers and condolences during this difficult time.

Very sorry to hear this. Prayers from my family to yours. May God lift you up during this time and help you feel the comfort that can only come from Him.

-
Back