I need a good artist

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Im looking for someone that can draw up a tattoo for me. I'll gladly pay pal you a few bucks for your troubles. Any takers ?

PM JRDart. He is pretty dang good. Ain't seen him around though.

Hey Adam,PM 65Vart(Wally)he,s got some great drawing skills(oldskool cool)He,s drawn pics of my car and also has done drawings for Hemiroid and MtNemoMopar(Bill).He,s the man to draw what you need.Good luck.

P.S hope you don,t mind me throwing your name out there Wally.:evil3:

I generally charge 50 bucks, but for you Bud............

.........no charge:thumleft:

A neutron walks into a bar. He asks the bartender for a beer. Then asks, "How much do I owe you?"

The bartender replies, "For you, no charge...."

Two neutrons walk into a bar. One of them bumps his shoulder on the doorway in the way in. He turns to his friend and says, "I think that I lost an electron."

His friend asks, "Are you sure?"

He says, "I'm positive...."

A neutron walks into a bar. He asks the bartender for a beer. Then asks, "How much do I owe you?"

The bartender replies, "For you, no charge...."

Two neutrons walk into a bar. One of them bumps his shoulder on the doorway in the way in. He turns to his friend and says, "I think that I lost an electron."

His friend asks, "Are you sure?"

He says, "I'm positive...."
Good one, but I can't believe you are spouting jokes while I am trying to sell my artistic genius:violent1:

Hey Adam,PM 65Vart(Wally)he,s got some great drawing skills(oldskool cool)He,s drawn pics of my car and also has done drawings for Hemiroid and MtNemoMopar(Bill).He,s the man to draw what you need.Good luck.

P.S hope you don,t mind me throwing your name out there Wally.:evil3:

Scott- are you trying to let Wally steal my work? Shame on you for interfering with my artistic genius:violent1:

Thanks Ill hit them up in a bit. I want to do a Rat Fink style tattoo but I want him in a 70 Dart

Here's a sketch I did a while back .

Is this what your looking for..... minus the over-sized monster poking through the roof shifting a Pistol-grip of course ?

Only problem is how soon you'd need it done .... I'm currently working 2 jobs for 1/2 the pay tryin' to stay afloat since "You KNOW Who" destroyed the economy ???

So not a lot of time in my busy schedule

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0022.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 281
Here's a sketch I did a while back .

Is this what your looking for..... minus the over-sized monster poking through the roof shifting a Pistol-grip of course ?

Only problem is how soon you'd need it done .... I'm currently working 2 jobs for 1/2 the pay tryin' to stay afloat since "You KNOW Who" destroyed the economy ???

So not a lot of time in my busy schedule
That is really cool, be a great tattoo!

Yes, Thats the basic idea. The cartoon looking Dart with the big green Rat and a Pistol Grip Its gonna be a while till I need it.

Something like this......

Attachments

• MyDart.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 263
Yes ! Its gotta me more from the front though to fit on my upper arm. Im a skinny dude LOL

Lets not start with the politics in a thread that has nothing to do with them

Yes ! Its gotta me more from the front though to fit on my upper arm. Im a skinny dude LOL

You could either gain weight or lift weights to make it fit better.... :banghead:

-
Back