I Need pics of YOUR Cars!!

-
P1010013.JPG

Nope...that's not Jack's Dart.LOL We both had white Darts...Mine was white before he painted his white .His had a blown 440 and mine had a blown 426.He had the 426 Hemi emblems on the front fenders,those emblems were on his car when Pat still owned it and it had a 340 with a tunnel ram...
Jacks Dart was the first car in town with wheel tubs...I didn't tub my car until 1978 and then in 79 I shortened the diff and put the 14x31's on it.Before that I just ran N-50's tucked under it.

Holy cow! I've got a new desktop wallpaper for work now! This is an incredible thread!

Nope...that's not Jack's Dart.LOL We both had white Darts...Mine was white before he painted his white .His had a blown 440 and mine had a blown 426.He had the 426 Hemi emblems on the front fenders,those emblems were on his car when Pat still owned it and it had a 340 with a tunnel ram...
Jacks Dart was the first car in town with wheel tubs...I didn't tub my car until 1978 and then in 79 I shortened the diff and put the 14x31's on it.Before that I just ran N-50's tucked under it.

Wow that is a cool story Rob thanks for letting me know. I was born too late in 1979 I was only riding a little bike. I know Jack's Dart history a bit from my Dad who works with Barry Renn, one of Jack's friends. Have you seen Pat's Charger that is a piece of Art, I was parked beside it at a Mopar show 2 weeks ago.

Mark

P.S. Hey DarTT sorry for hijacking this thread for a little bit!

Haven t got mine finished yet but this is what it will look like

IMG_5162_1.JPG

IMG_5039_1.JPG

-
Back