I was home alone lastnite.....pics.

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Nikki was at her friends house lastnite so for dinner I decided to make a buffalo burger but we were out of buns so I used the next best thing...

DSC04359.jpg

DSC04360.jpg

DSC04362.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

DSC04364.jpg

DSC04366.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

The cat had fun too! He loves his kangaroo paw backscratcher (ya got to love ebay)

DSC04358.jpg

DSC04356.jpg

DSC04355.jpg

DSC04354.jpg

DSC04353.jpg

Yeah I know, I need a hobby.....

I'll have to offer that for my next bbq. You might have to come over and show me how long to cook them that way.

I for see bad things happening if your left on your own for to long!:lol:

MMM MMM good. A Buffaogoo burger!!!
Looked good to me.

faulerkater.jpg

i think you have a bit to much time on your hands. but anyways, hope it was tasty!!

Waffles are good with ice cream in between too...toast them up and add ice cream..MMMMmmm..

What's with that claw? What in the name of Mother Mopar is that thing!?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Looks yummmy. At least it wasn't peanut butter and mayo on toast with a tab to wash it down.

rumblefish360 said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Looks yummmy. At least it wasn't peanut butter and mayo on toast with a tab to wash it down.

Peanut butter and mayo sammiches are the best!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/KANGAROO-PAW-fo...oryZ1469QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

If it weren't for Nikki I would get myself into lots of trouble!!! there would be a engine block in the livingroom, body parts getting sanded in the bathroom, carbs getting rebuilt in the bedroom....oh wait I already got yelled at for that....twice.

LMAO!! Hey were there's a will, there's a way! :thumbup:
I remember when I was a kid having Peanut butter and mustard sandwiches, because we were all out of Jam for a PBandJ and no lunch meat.

Sorry 360scamp but I gotta say, anyone that would eat a burger sanwiched between 2 waffles is in desperate need of help. Because of you, LOL, I'll never look at a waffles or hamburger the same ever again. God that's just wrong.

Terry

If Homer Simpson can eat a bowl of cloves swimming in Tom Collins mix under a frozen pie crust, suddenly an Eggo-burger doesn't sound so unappetizing! It's all relative. :D

I think I am gonna break out the toaster and make peanut butter and banana sandwiches on eggo waffles.

lmao,,,,you shudda put a fried egg on that then sold the copyright to denny's to pay for you long over due therapy,,,lol

That is some funny shat !!!!!!!!

Not only did you come up with this concoction,you took step by step pics !!!!!!!

It is killing me as well,how did it taste ?

Did that thing taste OK with that big mouth teresa heinz ketchup?

What is the cat's name? is it named after a Mopar, all my pets are.

Chuck

It tasted great!!! I may have to make another pretty soon. The cats name is Zammis if you have ever seen the movi Enemy Mine you will know where it's from. The next dog I get is going to be a Staffishire bull terrier and Im ganna name him Mopar.

I think you have somthing there AdamR :-k

-
Back