I'm a sucker for a pretty face.......

-

RussDavis

Reaction score
Broke my heart to see it this way. Cars complete and not cut up bad. Going to put her back on her own feet..

HPIM0887.jpg

HPIM0888.jpg

HPIM0889.jpg

HPIM0891.jpg

HPIM0892.jpg

HPIM0894.jpg

o yha that was kinda one of the things that I wish the '80s would not have given us. Looks like you are going to have some fun.

Congrats on saving that one! I would have offered the guy an extra $100 if I could slap him for doing it in the first place!!

that was probly dun wen thos cars sat in back yards for 150to500 bucks good luck it doesnt look that bad i have seen worse brouht back.

I remember seeing a 71 cuda done up that way. Yes it was in the 80's. WTF is wrong with people? That's it, I'm drinkin!

Friggin hillbillies........... LOL

There is a 69 Cutlass like that here, it still runs around........... Since I was a little kid I thought that was stupid.

Nice save. The ironic thing for me is my brother and I were driving down the road today and saw this old Caddy with 22" on it, jacked way up. My brother looks at me and asks why would anyone do that their car? Then stops and says again: "it's not as bad as the idiots who throw 4x4 truck frames under 'em." Lo and behold, get on here and what do we have? Like I said: nice save. Really, really nice save.

Way to go, you have saved a great car from an embarrassing deformity, I am proud of you. Keep us up with the build, it will look awesome just sitting down off that "Thing"

Well I always wanted to do it to my 72 Challenger, so I don't think it is so bad. There was a convertible Challenger on here before on 4x4 frame.

There is, or was a 70 elCamino on a 4x4 frame that looked real good here in Mooresville this summer. He had it for sale and would have loved to had it. It was a nice camino, just would not be a good commuter car

The Challenger looks like it has a lot of rust, good luck with the lowering process.

OMG! I nearly spit my drink on my laptop. I thought people stopped doing this in the 80's. Who in there right mind would do this to a Challenger?

Just replace the tires with some 22's+ and DONK it!!! :compress:

why a challenger it couldnt of been a chebby man what idiots post pics as u save this poor car

Just replace the tires with some 22's+ and DONK it!!! :compress:

I call them "Bonks"... it's the sound that was made when the builder of those god ugly things got hit with the idiot stick. lol.

Glad to see that you are saving this one., Russ. I think I threw up a little when I first saw the pics though.

thank you! i saw this one on craigslist, i was praying someone would save it. such a shame someone would do that to a car like that

-
Back