Im Engaged

-

CrazyPete

Reaction score
bigsmile.gif
gave her the ring tonight i even gave it to her sitting in a mopar couldnt do it in the challenger or the cuda because both are tore apart so i did it while she was sitting in the dart.

Congratulations! It had to be done in the Dart. I hope you enjoy many happy years together. Thanks for sharing your big news here. :cheers:

Congratulations. I wish you and your future bride a lifetime of happiness.

Congrat's Pete :cheers: I wish you two a great long and happy life together
I purposed to my wife on a dance floor almost 30 years ago.:love7:
Let us know when the big day comes :clock:

Congrat's Pete :cheers: I wish you two a great long and happy life together
I purposed to my wife on a dance floor almost 30 years ago.:love7:
Let us know when the big day comes :clock:

Congrads, (there goes the mopar money)

Well, that explains the user name. :toothy10: If she makes you as happy as mine does me, you will truly be blessed. Here's hoping that happens.

Congrats, I wish the two of you the best of luck. I got married 3 years ago myself, she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

thanks alot guys its pretty sweeet having someone you can count on for everything and anything and she embraces the car world like no other but she's still a newbe on the car scene.....................last night before i gave her the ring she was saying how ugly the dart was and how we should sell it but now she's a bigger fan of the ole girl by this fall i wanna get her to help me do the big block swap

Congratulations! Marriage is a lot of fun. Just remember to stick out the rough parts. Though it may not seem like it at the time, the fights never really matter. Best Wishes!

congradulations...

i have been happliy divorced for 18 yrs now......

-
Back