Image Hosting?

-
Looks good. Love that tagline! ;-) That won't be there on the "paid" plan, only the "free" plan.

Looks good Mikel
adams.jpg

AdamR said:
Looks good Mikel
adams.jpg

I upped the quality, you should delete and re-upload that pic. 50% just wasn't cutting it!

mikelbeck said:
BTW, "adamcantspell.com" is available. Oddly, "adamcnatpsell.com" isn't. ;-)

Now...Now Mikel. Play nice :tongue:

I was about to look into buying space since Sony booted me for a pair of ta-ta's in a gallery :roll:

Mikel, make it happen :thumrigh: Domain name is irrevelant. Pick one, tell everyone what it is, and we can start using it. :D

Here's what I'm thinking... $20 per year gets you:

- Unlimited images allowed (up to your disk quota)
- 100 MB of disk space
- 200 MB of bandwidth per month
- Maximum file size: 1 MB
- Maximum resolution: 1024x748
- Maximum of 10 galleries
- JPEG, GIF & PNG supported

I guess video clips are out then, eh? I get 50MB of space with my ISP, so this is not too apealing to me. What would really be nice though is a temporary storage space I could ftp upload LARGE (>20Mb) video files to.

GotDart said:
Here's what I'm thinking... $20 per year gets you:

- Unlimited images allowed (up to your disk quota)
- 100 MB of disk space
- 200 MB of bandwidth per month
- Maximum file size: 1 MB
- Maximum resolution: 1024x748
- Maximum of 10 galleries
- JPEG, GIF & PNG supported

I guess video clips are out then, eh? I get 50MB of space with my ISP, so this is not too apealing to me. What would really be nice though is a temporary storage space I could ftp upload LARGE (>20Mb) video files to.

That's a big video file... I'm gonna guess that's MPEG?

Are there sites that host this sort of thing?

Signed up for my free site for now. I like the links right there w/ the pic so you don't have to worry whether you have the link right.

Cuda66 said:
Signed up for my free site for now. I like the links right there w/ the pic so you don't have to worry whether you have the link right.

Right... You've got the URL, plus the HTML to including in a web page or an eBay auction, and the BBCode source for posting to a forum.

:D

demonwiese said:
any chance .bmp pics could be used? Alot of pics in puter have this because my scanner automatically labels everything .bmp

You have XP? There is any easy way to turn those bmp's into jpg.

Mopardude said:
demonwiese said:
any chance .bmp pics could be used? Alot of pics in puter have this because my scanner automatically labels everything .bmp

You have XP? There is any easy way to turn those bmp's into jpg.

There may be a setting for your scanner to save everything as a .jpg file.

-
Back