In-in-Out likes Mopars

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Once again, a Mopar takes center stage at So.Cal's own famous In-N-Out burger chain. Seems someone in there likes us!
inout%20001.jpg

This is the little puzzle that is given out to kids to pass the time waiting for the food, and their shirts often have Mopars on them too.

I used to have an In-and-Out Burger sticker on my Nova (actually the B and R were cut off, a popular thing to do then :-D) but always seemed to miss out on their cool shirts. And still to this day miss those burgers and fries mmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks for sharing pishta!

Cool puzzle. Do they have onion chips?

Only onions you're gonna get at In-N-Out is on your burger - either raw or grilled.
In-N-Out markets burgers, fries, drinks, and shakes. That's it. Everything is freshly made at the time of order. Nothing is ever frozen. They will not open a store more that 8 hours from there warehouse so everything has to be fresh.
I don't work for them. Just grew up with them in SoCal and love their product.
That blue '69 Dart was featured on their annual t-shirt several years ago. I haven't seen the 2011 shirt design yet.

I get every T shirt they put out with a Mopar on it. Eat there a lot too. Some good burgers.

I'm in Minnesota and wear one of their shirts once or twice a week. Today it's In 'N Out Racing's Melanie Troxel shirt. Great shirts, great price! Available online.

I want that dart shirt but i really want an in and out burger and fries!!!!!! one day one day

I want that dart shirt but i really want an in and out burger and fries!!!!!! one day one day

Hey mopardrt -
When that 'one day' finally comes, order your burger "Animal Style" from the In-N-Out secret menu. You'll get it with the burger patty fried in mustard and served with grilled onions, lettuce, sauce and pickles. They're the best!

I just got done with an In-N-Out Double Double Animal Style with the fries Animal Style, too. First time i've had the fries animal style, but been getting the burgers animal style for years.

I once spent 2 months in a hotel a block away from one while working in Stockton,Ca.
2 years later still trying to lose that 10lbs..........................

Those animal fries are a little "over the top", you keep tasting them for 4 hours! Amaze your friends, walk in and order for both of you... " Ill have a mustard grilled Flying Dutchman and a Lemon-up, and my gluten challenged friend here will have a 2X4 protein style with chopped chilis and some light fries..and throw in a choco-vanilla swirl.." Whaaa?

I wasn't crazy about the animal fries, probably won't be getting them again. Never heard of the Flying Dutchman or lemon up. I'm assuming protein style means no bun. I had a 4X4 once the day I came back from Iraq. I could feel my arteries clogging.

Only onions you're gonna get at In-N-Out is on your burger - either raw or grilled.
In-N-Out markets burgers, fries, drinks, and shakes. That's it

Just curious. There's a Tastee In-N-Out in Iowa that has onion chips. Like onion rings but chunks instead. They are breaded and fried and delicious.
The restaurant must not be part of the chain. Mike

mmm In-N-Out is good. Drive through open till 2AM here! Probably shouldn't go to bed until 4 or so if you eat that late lol

Now im hungry. =P~

No In and Out burger near me, but we do have Five Guys. :) 8)

http://www.fiveguys.com/home.aspx

http://www.fiveguys.com/locations.aspx

http://gofiveguys.com/Order/Order.aspx?VendorId=1521

New to Go Five Guys? Join now!

Email Address Password Login Forgot Password? HomeView MenusJoin NowHow It WorksFAQFive Guys North Greenbush
600 North Greenbush Road, Rensselaer, NY 12144 (Route 4-Near Home Depot) Hours:11am - 10pmAccepted Cards:
BurgersHot DogsSandwichesFriesDrinksView All
Burgers

Hamburger$5.09
Little Hamburger$3.69
Cheeseburger$5.69
Little Cheeseburger$4.29
Bacon Burger$5.69
Little Bacon Burger$4.29
Bacon Cheeseburger$6.29
Little Bacon Cheeseburger$4.89Hot Dogs

Hot Dog$3.49
Bacon Dog$4.09
Cheese Dog$4.09
Bacon Cheese Dog$4.69Sandwiches

Veggie Sandwich
Note: Veggie Sandwiches do not contain veggie burger patties.$2.39
Grilled Cheese Sandwich$2.99
Veggie Sandwich with Cheese
Note: Veggie Sandwiches do not contain veggie burger patties.$2.99Fries

Regular Fries$2.59
Cajun Fries$2.59
Large Fries$4.99
Large Cajun Fries$4.99Drinks

Regular Drink$1.99
Large Drink$2.19
Bottled Water$1.59To begin ordering please add a product.
Ordering for a group?
Login to get started. Powered by GoMoboParticipating Restaurants | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

-
Back