In search of...

-

pdcs

Reaction score
I have joined this forum in hopes to find out where my 1970 Dart is. I regret having to sell this car back in 2002. I sold it to a guy in Tilsonburg Ontario Canada, not far from London.

If any one out there in A Body land recognises the car I would like to know where the car is....

I have attached some pictures.

Regards,

Philip

Attachments

• Corner.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 493
  • Engine.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 510
  • Interior.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 507
  • Side2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 534
Do you still have any paperwork with the VIN# on it? Insurance renewals, anything? You might be able to get a Used Vehicle Information Package from License Office. I swear I saw that car advertised in the TriAd years ago. The multiple colours of it jogged my memory. I hope you find it!

I have NO paper work at all... I trailered the car to spring fling mopar show in 1997.... I don't remember putting insurance on it.. I can try call the insurance company.

Insurance company keeps records for 10 years, I sold the car 12 years ago....

Did you by chance happen to have a website back around that time? Something like mopartrader.net? I'm pretty sure I had pics of that car printed off at one time, but I just spent the last little while hunting through my "files" with no luck. If I come up with anything, I'll pass it your way.

Look for car clubs in that area, and contact people who have info numbers. You can e-mail them pics. Go to for sale adds and contact people who are selling similar cars. They may know who has yours. Put a pic in the local paper with contact info. You know enough about this car you should be able to find it. Swap meets and cruises all have contact info like a number or whatever. Some, probably many know where this car is.

I think the web site was mapleleafmopars...I guess I could contact the person who runs that site and email him...

I'll let you know what happens..

Thanks!!

Phil.

Ok... I've found the names of the two guys, Shane and Tom. I have emailed them ('[email protected]')... Hopefully they still check this email. They are from Ingersol Ontario.....

I feel I'm getting closer.

Ok... I've found the names of the two guys, Shane and Tom. I have emailed them ('[email protected]')... Hopefully they still check this email. They are from Ingersol Ontario.....

I saw your car!!! I bought my seats off of them. They had it in an old shed/barn. Great guy(Tom is who I met), but he did chop up cars for parts. I think he was rebuilding yours....but that was 9 years ago. If you want to check out his place, PM me, and I think I can get you close. His 10 year old son was restoring a Model T, the kid was very smart, and doing a great job too.

tradernow, that sounds familiar now too. I think you're on the right track. :cheers:

My Dart has been found!!!!!!! Still in Ontario!

Thank you to those who helped!

So now what?? You gonna be able to get her back? Good Luck!! I love a happy ending....weather it be a car story or on the massage table!! lol

Have not heard anything... The guy I sold it was to give my phone number to his cousin.

This is a great story the suspense is killing us and I think I speak for all of us reading and waiting.

-
Back