Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries & 2947 cnties in US

-
fun-fact-finds.jpg

Aw dang you trashed me, get me a band aid someone!
Lol what's wrong? Did you flush your eye down the toilet again checking for floaters ? :D
Naw man.....I was talkin about what I might do, not you. Defensive are we? LOL

Blah blah blah..... Take your Jab and your Mask..... Drink all the Kool-aid you want.... My body, my choice.

JW
Sure im drinking Kool aid and what are you drinking smoking or being brainwashed about and its not your choice when you refuse to take precautions and get another person sick or worse

Sure im drinking Kool aid and what are you drinking smoking or being brainwashed about and its not your choice when you refuse to take precautions and get another person sick or worse

So you're saying you've never given anyone the flu, or a cold? Wow, amazing...

Bwahah... :rofl:

YOU are the one who poster an article about polio... Clearly you have an agenda which is served by ignoring facts.
Its understandable you'd interpret it that way. Thank God people weren't so easily brainwashed back when the polio vaccine came into play

Its understandable you'd interpret it that way. Thank God people weren't so easily brainwashed back when the polio vaccine came into play

Again with the completely irrelevant response.... :rofl: Facts.... FACTS... oh wait, you ignore them....

So you're saying you've never given anyone the flu, or a cold? Wow, amazing...
Now its a "cold". The flu no , not since I've been taken the flu vaccine
But most of us know choose to believe the men and women who've dedicated their lives to medicine and science rather than some con man, understand COVID is way more easily passed than a cold or flu

Again with the completely irrelevant response.... :rofl: Facts.... FACTS... oh wait, you ignore them....
Thats the way you see it and as ive written its understandable
Are you sure im the one who ignore the facts?

This thread is getting close to being shut down.........................what happened to FABO comradery???

Well you seem to want to compare CV19 to Polio... not even close.... facts... pesky things
Absolutely wrong...... What I do compare and if you took the time to read you'd understand that in my parents generation ( sorry I dont know your age) that being the greatest generation that went through the depression and a world war, they had a different attitude..... They were grateful for that vaccine

Absolutely wrong...... What I do compare and if you took the time to read you'd understand that in my parents generation ( sorry I dont know your age) that being the greatest generation that went through the depression and a world war, they had a different attitude..... They were grateful for that vaccine

So you believe polio and covid are treated in the same way? How does that have anything to do with your parents etc?

Holy smokes your trying real hard and failing, to make it somehow personal or that I have something against people who lived during the depression. Lol

Keep trying or maybe just be accurate... jeez...

I dont believe one persons mind was ever changed as a result of these conversations. I get shots to have a job in healthcare. MMR, Hep A&B etc etc etc....Not sure how one more shot will kill me. I think its when you force people to do things they get the hair raised. I miss the days of trying to get the 1%'s to pay their taxes and world hunger, yknow, issues to warm by the fire.
I miss the days my mom talks about when she was in school and it was vaccine days the kids just got lined up and got their vaccines.. no note from your parents no yeses or no you just lined up and got your vaccine...
Kind of what you were saying with your field and having to just get another shot. Like when they mandated the army to get shots what do they have to get like 12 14 different shots anyways? What's another one?..

Good thing George Washington mandated the vaccine for our troops or we'd be fixing our motor under the bonnet and getting our tire iron out of the boot..

Americans surveyed from Sept. 13-22, 72% of adults 18 and older had been vaccinated, including 71% of white Americans, 70% of Black Americans, and 73% of Hispanics. Contrast these converging figures with disparities based on politics: 90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans.

I miss the days my mom talks about when she was in school and it was vaccine days the kids just got lined up and got their vaccines.. no note from your parents no yeses or no you just lined up and got your vaccine...
Kind of what you were saying with your field and having to just get another shot. Like when they mandated the army to get shots what do they have to get like 12 14 different shots anyways? What's another one?..
So true I can remember the Nun's lining us up in the cafeteria and boosting us all. I just got my covid booster 2 weeks ago, no side effects, no covid, no problem. My brother got this **** dam near killed him and know he has ongoing issues for the rest of his life.

So true I can remember the Nun's lining us up in the cafeteria and boosting us all. I just got my covid booster 2 weeks ago, no side effects, no covid, no nuns, no problem. My brother got this **** dam near killed him and know he has ongoing issues for the rest of his life.

Fixed! :lol: Sorry about your brother. My 95 year old mom won't even get the regular flu shot. She had hives for 3 years after her last one.

Now its a "cold". The flu no , not since I've been taken the flu vaccine
But most of us know choose to believe the men and women who've dedicated their lives to medicine and science rather than some con man, understand COVID is way more easily passed than a cold or flu

If you think getting a vaccine prevents you from being a carrier I don't know what to tell you... you won't believe facts anyway.

Oh, and the cold is a coronavirus... facts... so pesky...

I never got flu shot simply because I was lazy/ busy ( having fun probably..lol) but I got the covid shot for 2 reasons .
1.) I knew lots of people that got seriously sick or died
2) The wife works for a clinic and made me get it . She is a bit of a hypochondriac....as most medical people I have known are.

I am not panic stricken over covid like my sisters but it just seemed like common sense. I seldom ever get sick even if I am exposed to sick people. Lucky genes I guess.

If you think getting a vaccine prevents you from being a carrier I don't know what to tell you... you won't believe facts anyway.

Oh, and the cold is a coronavirus... facts... so pesky...
I never implied or said that, but you keep twisting away...... and finally I put my trust in medical professionals, as in the doctors I actually talk to, not what I get off the internet or what some con man tells me I should believe..... How bout you, were do you get the facts you keep speaking of

I never implied or said that, but you keep twisting away...... and finally I put my trust in medical professionals, as in the doctors I actually talk to, not what I get off the internet or what some con man tells me I should believe..... How bout you, were do you get the facts you keep speaking of

Facts from reading words....you should try it.

-
Back