Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries & 2947 cnties in US

-
TRUE!! But they still died after catching COVID. Sniffles don't kill someone with rotten teeth or heart problems??
I hear ya
I'll just say this..
...A lot of things can kill you if you let a tooth rot...infection.. fever sets in...remember teeth and heart are closely connected..and dont forget how close to your brain your teeth are my friend.
We lost our father inlaw they say to covid...but he also had a rotten tooth that had made him sick just before and before being admitted had just received chemo for colon cancer a week earlier
...and well... the perfect storm is what a lot of this is/was for many. Sad.

Oh now get this......I was sittin in the doc's office Tuesday while we were waitin on Kitty's pre op. I was readin the latest copy of "Macon Magazine". Our county coroner, Leon Jones....a blithering liberal like all the rest of Macon's "leaders" had a little writeup in there. One of his quotes.....and I'm not makin this up said something like "With every death, we have to assume it was COVID". Folks, THERE IT IS right there! LMAO

Oh now get this......I was sittin in the doc's office Tuesday while we were waitin on Kitty's pre op. I was readin the latest copy of "Macon Magazine". Our county coroner, Leon Jones....a blithering liberal like all the rest of Macon's "leaders" had a little writeup in there. One of his quotes.....and I'm not makin this up said something like "With every death, we have to assume it was COVID". Folks, THERE IT IS right there! LMAO
Yep, and that's not the 1st slip either.

I dont believe one persons mind was ever changed as a result of these conversations. I get shots to have a job in healthcare. MMR, Hep A&B etc etc etc....Not sure how one more shot will kill me. I think its when you force people to do things they get the hair raised. I miss the days of trying to get the 1%'s to pay their taxes and world hunger, yknow, issues to warm by the fire.

Nothing. I didn't say I was gonna do anything. Do you know of anything to do? Pour some liquor, maybe? That's all I can think of.
Aw dang you trashed me, get me a band aid someone!
Lol what's wrong? Did you flush your eye down the toilet again checking for floaters ? :D

and I'm not makin this up said something like "With every death, we have to assume it was COVID". Folks, THERE IT IS right there! LMAO

And after they assume it, they set out to prove it, even if it means they take a 400x magnifying glass to find one dead molecule, AHA! there it is; case closed; it was covid. Never mind that obvious big hole where all his blood leaked out.

Ok wait get this; They close half the beds in the hospital; ostensibly to handle Covid sufferers. Then a buncha people that needed real treatment die. So they do the covid test on those, and, oh, BTW: they all died of covid-related sickness. And the deaths are added to the Covid numbers. That's how moronic this chit is.
With all thischit going on, how can anyone believe ANY statistics, at all!?
The "shadow" government is not your friend.
Your local government is not your friend.
Even Big Pharma is not your friend.
We do not have any friends any more, unless it's Family.
Everybody just wants us dead, dead, dead; they don't even want our money/stuff anymore.........

Last edited:
Funny how no one dies from the flu aymore....

The answer the clowns give is the masks eradicated the flu. Well then, flu is gone, covid is rampant. Makes sense. Masks only work for one virus.

They have NEVER tested for the flu like they do for Covid. THey don't even test most of the sick for the flu.

Last edited:
I think its when you force people to do things they get the hair raised.

That's what has me frustrated. I was content to sit and watch on the sidelines until it became a mandate.

Ok, that and the fact that the topic of natural immunity from getting over covid is completely ignored. Not that it is better or worse, that it isn't even discussed. It's almost as if the topic is hate speech.

Same nonsense day in and day out.....All related to a deliberate agenda....
Can't Help Falling In Love With A Vaccine: How Polio Campaign Beat Vaccine Hesitancy

Haven't even read the link, NPR? lol... might as well put your faith in snopes...., but here are some observations....

It took 10 years before the first people got that POS polio vaccine.. Guess what happened... People died and it was withdrawn... Then it took an additional 20 years to make the next version and get it out.... The version we have right now, is NOT the same one that was used back then....

Fast forward.... we have a "vaccine" that's for a different kind of disease altogether, that was developed in 9 months, using technology that up until that point had never been approved for use EVER before (mRNA), and suddenly it's the bees knees?

No thanks

Haven't even read the link, NPR? lol... might as well put your faith in snopes...., but here are some observations....

It took 10 years before the first people got that POS polio vaccine.. Guess what happened... People died and it was withdrawn... Then it took an additional 20 years to make the next version and get it out.... The version we have right now, is NOT the same one that was used back then....

Fast forward.... we have a "vaccine" that's for a different kind of disease altogether, that was developed in 9 months, using technology that up until that point had never been approved for use EVER before (mRNA), and suddenly it's the bees knees?

No thanks
Why? Doesn't fit your agenda? Dont get the vaccine, its a free country.....The technology and advances in vaccines was already in place when COVID hit our shores....The fact that this vaccine was developed so rapidly is testimony to why our country leads the world..... Making comparisons between the science we had in the early fifties and what we have today is day and night, just another excuse.
Very obvious that the greatest generation weren't a bunch of entitled spoiled untrusting ingrates....
Thank God for them and thanks mom for getting me my polio vaccine

Just curious if I am reading you correctly. You see an agenda to stop people from being vaccinated?
Yes as a matter of fact I do.....but that wasn't the agenda I was referring to and now if you all would excuse me, lunch is finished and the sun is shinning, much to nice of a day to waste

Why? Doesn't fit your agenda? Dont get the vaccine, its a free country.....The technology and advances in vaccines was already in place when COVID hit our shores....The fact that this vaccine was developed so rapidly is testimony to why our country leads the world..... Making comparisons between the science we had in the early fifties and what we have today is day and night, just another excuse.
Very obvious that the greatest generation weren't a bunch of entitled spoiled untrusting ingrates....
Thank God for them and thanks mom for getting me my polio vaccine

Bwahah... :rofl:

YOU are the one who poster an article about polio... Clearly you have an agenda which is served by ignoring facts.

The technology and advances in vaccines was already in place when COVID hit our shores
Did you proof-read what you said here?
I don't know if you meant to say what this says, but if you did, then how can you not see the fallacy of your argument.

If you are right, then yur on to something.
I read one report from the mid 2000s , in which the author was some kind of technician working on a formula to cure Covid back then already. Now think about that for a sec. If that is true, then he and his ilk had about 13 years or more to develop a vaccine for a sickness, that supposedly did not yet exist.
think some more. This is chemical warfare. They unleash the disease, then follow with the pre-existing vaccine.
What's in the vaccine, that you need two shots initially, then quarterly injections following, and the vaccine neither makes you immune, nor prevents you from infecting others? Hmmmmmm?
You gotta think that since they are so gung-ho to jab us, with such a relatively useless vaccine, that there is something in the serum, that they are hiding.
And since it's plain to see that the World has gone the way of deception, that whatever it is, it can't be good for us.
I will Freewill opt out for as long as I am able, not for fear of what they say is in the useless serum; but for fear of what is coming upon the Earth, that might have it's origen in the serum.

Sometimes it's better to lose a battle, and in the losing of it, win the war. Like in Chess, you can sacrifice every single piece on the way to taking the Queen.

Last edited:
Yes as a matter of fact I do.....but that wasn't the agenda I was referring to...

Interesting. I didn't think anyone would think not wanting the vaccine was an agenda. New view point.

I see an agenda going the other way, but not because I see a goal for the agenda. No idea what the goal is, but studies like this that aren't shared because it doesn't fit the narrative, lack of honest discussion on natural immunity, making it a requirement when data doesn't support it reducing cases, etc. make me think there is an agenda in pushing it.

If they weren't pushing so hard, I might feel different about it. But the pressure makes me very distrustful.

And, BTW, it isn't the science I distrust, it is the leadership that is using it as club that I distrust.

I read one report from the mid 2000s , in which the author was some kind of technician working on a formula to cure Covid back then already. Now think about that for a sec. If that is true, then he and his ilk had about 13 years or more to develop a vaccine for a sickness, that supposedly did not yet exist.

Technically, coronavirus has been around for years, even my can of Lysol says it kills it. Covid-19 is just the version that was discovered in 2019.

I listened to an interview with one of the scientists that helped lead the vaccine developement and when they praised him for such quick work he said that in reality the process was already in place ... he just had to fill in the variables for this particular strain . He said the turn around time for flu like illnessss is about 7-9 months with todays technology .

I personally believe the Democrats are behind the anti vax/mask campaign .
After all Its the conservatives that are dropping like flies in a paintbooth .
They plan on winning by attrition !

"After all Its the conservatives that are dropping like flies in a paintbooth .
They plan on winning by attrition !"

Hey!!!!! You weren't supposed to say anything about that master plan!!!!!!:poke::rofl:

Last edited:
-
Back