Interstate 90 corridor sites to see

-

clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello FABO!
Heidi and I are driving to WI from Washington state in the beginning of July. I am seeing if you know if there are any "must see" things along the way. We like ghost towns and odd things.

Thanks FABO!

The Jolly Green Giant is right off Exit 119 in Blue Earth MN, just south of the freeway. Plenty of oddities in south Dakota.

Corn Palace in Mitchell SD

PXL_20220404_014102108.jpg

Devil's Tower in Wyoming

PXL_20220403_170845071.jpg

50,000 dollar bar. Hougan MT. Last time I was there it was the 10000 dollar bar. LOL Not really all that exciting, but is right on the interstate.

If memory serves, there is an old prison in Deer Lodge Mt with a pretty decent car collection, plus Deadwood and Sturgis S.D. are not far from the I90 route.

Great stuff! You guys are makin me look like I did my homework! Ha Ha! No really! wait, I leave my computer on all the time.........meh ..she will probably laugh.

Deadwood was a complete under construction mess last time I was there. Sturgis is good for a photo op is all, if bikes not there. Now The Badlands was an unbelievably awesome place !

Little Big Horn. There’s also a Mopar yard about 30 miles off the 90 in Montana.

-
Back