Is 426ci 360 a small block?

-
how is it your fault that a jackass is behind the wheel 3:91 25" tire and he expects it to last , probably used 10.00 oil as well , what a maroon
That’s the whole thing Nat. The end user always blames the builder for what he screwed up. Even when it is built to his (end user) specs. Despite the machinists warnings and objections.

And then try hard as hell to make the machinist repair it for free.

That’s the whole thing Nat. The end user always blames the builder for what he screwed up. Even when it is built to his (end user) specs. Despite the machinists warnings and objections.
That is just fucked up , if i blow and engine because i miss a shift or forget to shift I don't blame the builder i fix it and cover the cost . if it is a build defect that is a different story , you can tell what happened once you open up the engine . it's no wonder shops are fed up and closing choose your customers carefuly .
And then try hard as hell to make the machinist repair it for free.

I had 40 plus pulls to 6,600-6,700 rpm. Less than 24 hours later he bends a valve.

I told him, "This will rev faster and pull harder than you can believe. It won't stop winding and you don't have a rev limiter. You are the rev limiter at this point."

It leaves at 2% leakdown and comes back at 55% leakdown.

It won't leave here again with a right foot as a rev limiter.
can't give a guaranty that covers stupid

Did you reply to me?
Did you reply inside the quote tags by chance?
Look for the “[/QUOTE]” then type your reply.
:thumbsup:

I remember when the "crate motor" jazz first started out way back in the 80s. There was ZERO warranty on anything except a stone stock rebuild.

-
Back