is it too early to be excited for moparfest already!!

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
Hey guys was just thinking about how much iam looking forward to moparfest again in august long way away but its only show i bother going to, last year i was happy when i was at hotel and noticed pic of my valiant was used in thier advertisemsnt, if you look on the folded brochure they gave out at bottom corner is pic of the valiant and i'm pretty its Bills uncle? sorry cant remember exactly who's orange car it was.

i left a little loud last year i was lucky not to get pinched by the law :la:
this year i want to plan things out even better for my 4th year going, iam thinking about bringing my 2 kids one of the days, anyone bring thier young children before or is it too hard with young ones too much :director: at them to not touch cars lol

I usually start looking forward to it when I register(about a month ago).
After last night, I'm kind of afraid to hang out with these guys again...you know who you are:drinkers:

Bring the kids,Bill(MtNemoMopar)will watch them while you checkout all the cars.LOL.Reminds me,I still need to register..:clock:

Got my pre registration packet yesterday. We have a FABO area again. Don't forget to request it, so you can hang out with us other monkeys.

last year i felt like VIP we had great spot where everyone walked threw saw our cars but not over packed
I,ll be parked in the same area with a blue shelter/tent behind mine and Bills cars.Make sure to come by for a cold...sandwich.LOL.:toothy10:

Just went to register on MoparFest site,no go?WTF?Guess I,ll have to call in to registar.Thanks for the reminder Randy.:D

-
Back