Is this for real?

• I believe it's true.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • No freaking way.

Votes: 55 70.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
It looks like fun. Maybe if they get a pissed off bear chasing them it could add a little motivation:) I'm sure it can be done under the right conditions. I think you have to start with a large helping of baked beans and refuse to fart for 12 hrs which will increase your Buoyancy level:)

3 guys looking to get a lot of hits on there vid. If Usain Bolt can't run on water nobody can!:-D

:bs: Movie theatrics, plexiglass 4" under water. Jesus did it, but I don`t think he beat feet like a sewing machine8)

Plus once you break the surface tension of the water, your going to sink.

You can skip or skim across the surface being pulled fast enough by a boat. You just cant run fast enough.

I Call Shennagans! :bs:

i dont know the fact that they were all running the same line but were going diffeerent distances shows its not some thing under the water, especially when the gu just sort of fell right off. its hard to say for me, i always do believe that nothing is impossible though. i want to see it in person however.

Look in front of his feet from 2:17 - 2:22, there's definitely a platform he's running on which is vibrating under the water. Good trick.

Also, if you notice, they fall in the same spot everytime, about 10 steps out. There is definitely something under the water, I have seen a video where the guy laid a carpet down and ran across it.\ for a world record or something ?????

Im calling complete BS on this. No freakin way, period. You have to be going 34 MPH for barefoot waterskiing and that is using your foot to ride up on the water, not on the surface tension. Show me in a clear pool, not a murky lake.

Look in front of his feet from 2:17 - 2:22, there's definitely a platform he's running on which is vibrating under the water. Good trick.

Agreed...

You can see it better if you expand the pic.. 8)

They'd have to be running a heck of a lot faster to do something like that.

You can see the guy fall off of whatever he is running on.

Pretty funny, though.

What a waste of time. Its not like we'll run over to Hawaii for some fresh pinapple. LOL

haha, it does look like they "drop" off at a certain point, but I think they'd slip if it was plexi-glass, weird though, you need to get a small rock going rather fast to skip it, a human being would have to be going extremely fast I would think...

Yeah I'm throwing up the bs flag too. In the slow motion portion you can see his feet are under water and still being supported. I guess the water is harder a few inches down:) If they could run like that with some snow shoes on it might be possible.

Yeah looks like a set up!..i seen Chriss Angel walk across water too tho.. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQLq2VmZcA"]YouTube- Criss Angel Walks on Water[/ame]

Looks like a bad mockumentary.

Besides Horus walked on water first, before JC or Chuck were even born

-
Back