It has been a tuff

-

74 360 dart sport

Reaction score
It has been a real tuff year for my family we lost our Mom on May 19th of this year do to a fall in her kitchen my Mom was the best she raised all 5 of us on a waitress salary and tips with no welfare she would leave that job at 4pm and be at her 2nd job by 5pm until 9pm then go directly to her 3rd job until midnight and still take care of my older brother and I the other 3 were out on there own Then on Friday morning we lost my mother in law to cancer who suffered for 4 years she was a real spitfire and wonderful grandmother she was a seamstress and made all the jerseys for the movie the mighty ducks if you ever watch the movie you will see a bowl withe name Hooters sportswear made in Blaine Minnesota my poor wife is really struggling and I'm doing everything I can to help support her sometimes I am lost for words and just hug her and cry with her after my Mom died I said when you lose your Mom you lose your home

Keep your head up, losing a parent that you love and respect is one of the most difficult things to go through. Remember that they would want you to be happy and enjoy your life. My wife and I both struggle with this very issue. There is peace to be found, have faith and patience my friend. 65'

Losing a close family member is always the worst thing in life. A car fell on my dad when I was 30. Pulled him from under it and did CPR until the Paramedics arrived. He was 50, Now I am 67 and I remember holding him and crying my eyes out like it was yesterday.

004.jpg

I wish you well. It is certainly always rough. My Dad and I were never that close but it still hurt.

God bless. Stay strong. I lost my oldest son 1 year ago today. It's been hard but much harder for my wife who lost her Dad 6 months prior. My Mom fell 3 weeks ago and my Dad the very next day. Both were hospitalized and then sent to Rehab. She's coming home this afternoon. My Dad next week. Both are not so well. I feel your loss. They sound like really great people.

I lost my father a few months ago. It was hard, but it was harder watching him suffer with dementia and everything before he passed. At least now he’s not suffering.

Remember the happy memories and the love and light they brought to your life. We are truly lucky to have had people like that in our lives.

I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Sounds like yall lost a couple of really tough old gals. They don't make um like that anymore. Be thankful you had them in your lives, even if for a short time. Prayers for yall.

It has been a real tuff year for my family we lost our Mom on May 19th of this year do to a fall in her kitchen my Mom was the best she raised all 5 of us on a waitress salary and tips with no welfare she would leave that job at 4pm and be at her 2nd job by 5pm until 9pm then go directly to her 3rd job until midnight and still take care of my older brother and I the other 3 were out on there own Then on Friday morning we lost my mother in law to cancer who suffered for 4 years she was a real spitfire and wonderful grandmother she was a seamstress and made all the jerseys for the movie the mighty ducks if you ever watch the movie you will see a bowl withe name Hooters sportswear made in Blaine Minnesota my poor wife is really struggling and I'm doing everything I can to help support her sometimes I am lost for words and just hug her and cry with her after my Mom died I said when you lose your Mom you lose your home
Sorry for your loss.

From personal experience.

The pain never goes away, but it gets easier to deal with, with time.

I don't know where I heard this but...

"Death of a loved one is like having a brick in your pocket. At first it is imposable to do anything. Then as time goes on you find ways to work around the brick. In time you know the brick is there but it no longer stops you from enjoying life"

Very sorry for your loss. You're doing the best thing possible by just being there for each other. Sometimes a hug and tears are the best remedy. As men, we think we need to fix everything...but sometimes we can't.

A Mother's love is strong. If we could bottle it and spread it around, the world would be a much better place.

We started raising our grandson 5 years ago and as hard as it is for me, my wife gives her 1000%. A Mother's love is strong for sure.

Sorry for your family's losses, and thanks for sharing the stories.
I'll be watching for her work next time I watch MD.
Strength and positive thoughts

We all go through it, but it does not make it easier. I lost my mother 1 year ago May. It was hard holding her hand watching her pass, and not a thing that I could do to help her, after her helping me all of my life. The hugs you give are the ones you get. Hang on to your memories, and your loved ones will always be with you.

It was hard holding her hand watching her pass, and not a thing that I could do to help her
You did the most amazing thing anyone can do for a dying loved one (or anyone for that matter)

Just hold their hand!

-
Back