It's getting painful to read some of the posts on here.

-
There's no one on this forum that has not "misspelled" something (or not used poor grammer) in the past, unless it's a brand new member who only has one or two posts. So no one is a Saint when it comes to spelling words incorrectly or using poor grammer!!

Treblig

Last edited:
October 27th........stay tuned folks........plenty more to come in the next few months!

Happy F.A.B.O. to all! Oops, that was supposed to be spelled Halloween! Or was it?

Muwahahaha......

when i read this the day it was post i thought ya iam with ya then i realized he ment people like me i dont capitalize or use commas or periods my sentences run together like you-know-what out of the south end of a northbound dog and my spelling is horrendous it never seemed to be a problem with people that i communicated with it certainly never had a bearing on my hen scratched writing on an application for a loan for a house or car or a business loan i I think people need to lighten up a little bit at my age I'm far too old to change now and also my mom taught me some 50 plus years ago there's no such word as got gotten or worse my mouth was slapped many of times until I learn that

There's no one on this forum that has not "misspelled" something (or not used poor grammer) in the past, unless it's a brand new member who only has one or two posts. So no one is a Saint when it comes to spelling words incorrectly or using poor grammer!!

Treblig
as long as you dont spell "suregrip" P-O-S-I i think we will be OK

when i read this the day it was post i thought ya iam with ya then i realized he ment people like me i dont capitalize or use commas or periods my sentences run together like you-know-what out of the south end of a northbound dog and my spelling is horrendous it never seemed to be a problem with people that i communicated with it certainly never had a bearing on my hen scratched writing on an application for a loan for a house or car or a business loan i I think people need to lighten up a little bit at my age I'm far too old to change now and also my mom taught me some 50 plus years ago there's no such word as got gotten or worse my mouth was slapped many of times until I learn that

Not funny...above has already been done..My opinion is that this topic should be put to bed. It's getting pretty repetitive and boring. I know I Know..don't read it. That's what I'm going to do from here on out.

Not funny...above has already been done..My opinion is that this topic should be put to bed. It's getting pretty repetitive and boring. I know I Know..don't read it. That's what I'm going to do from here on out.
haha, made you look
:poke:

Are you willing to just sit and let the language go to hell?

Not really. I do my best to set an example with my writing. Do I make mistakes? Of course I do :)

My opinion is that this topic should be put to bed. It's getting pretty repetitive and boring. I know I Know..don't read it. That's what I'm going to do from here on out.

I agree with you completely. This thread has gone beyond ridiculous....

Back to cars :steering:

Did you know Shellac is made from resin secreted by the female Lac bug?? :D
Seriously??? I always thought that Shellac was only found and distilled in Shellac-Astan, from the Shellac trees?? When Shellac-Astan was invaded they got beat so bad the victors went around telling everyone that they had "shellacked" the enemy!! Everyone thought that it was so funny the term is still used today....LOL
To this day the folks from Shellac-Asan are called "Shellackers", that term is also still used today but it's been modified down to "Slacker", they never lived down the shellacking that they got when their country was invaded.

Treblig

I'll have what you're having.:)

Seriously??? I always thought that Shellac was only found and distilled in Shellac-Astan, from the Shellac trees?? When Shellac-Astan was invaded they got beat so bad the victors went around telling everyone that they had "shellacked" the enemy!! Everyone thought that it was so funny the term is still used today....LOL
To this day the folks from Shellac-Asan are called "Shellackers", that term is also still used today but it's been modified down to "Slacker", they never lived down the shellacking that they got when their country was invaded.

Treblig

Can't wait for Halloween....I picked this "thing" up at a garage sale the other day and plan to put it on my roof above my porch for Halloween. Then I'm putting my strobe light in the yard so that it flashes the monster intermittently, I imagine there will be some soiled costumes if they don't notice it until the last minute??? Those "yeller" eyes are killer!!

DSC07692.JPG

Treblig

-
Back