It's getting painful to read some of the posts on here.

-
I find it funny that we have 4 pages of replies and this toplc is so important to the original poster that they have never posted again. Don't figure.
Lon;
I'm still here! I'm familiar with all the self described bad spellers who posted...and I could read every post and they clearly made their points. It's not so much the fat fingers, ect that I find annoying, it's the people that can't even put together a coherent post.
Our members from Iran, Brazil, Germany, Sweden, ect don't seem to have any problems putting together a clearly readable post which conveys their thoughts.

-- Good advice. -- This site is for Car Guys, and Gals. -- It's not an English class.
That is true but it is pretty sad to see such crap being posted sometimes. The majority of people online spell and write well enough to understand but there are still too many lazy people skipping QUESTION MARKS. Did you go to the store. Which one did you want. Do I look like an idiot. See what I mean? It isn't only incorrect, it also looks dumb as ****. Use a question mark. It isn't like Algebra or Biology, it is basic English. You studied it in school for at least 13 years.

I'm still here! I'm familiar with all the self described bad spellers who posted...and I could read every post and they clearly made their points. It's not so much the fat fingers, ect that I find annoying, it's the people that can't even put together a coherent post.
Our members from Iran, Brazil, Germany, Sweden, ect don't seem to have any problems putting together a clearly readable post which conveys their thoughts.
so why don't you go to cruises and shows and point out to people like me our literary short comings instead of hiding behind a keyboard I'm sure we would engage you in a discussion or give you a attitude adjustment

so why don't you go to cruises and shows and point out to people like me our literary short comings instead of hiding behind a keyboard I'm sure we would engage you in a discussion or give you a attitude adjustment
----I love this place, most entertaining !

Look.
If y'all think this is funny, why why aren't youse guys posting in the NP forum?????????????????????????????????????????????::::::::::;;;;;;;;---------)))))))))))))))).
That's where there are things like a current thread on a boy's daddy upset cause junior can only read at 4th grade level.
Fun house.
I mean it's thee same peps mostly.
Sheese.
(Caveat. I'm an a phone)

Eye-m styill wating 4 sum 1 2 right wurse then mei?? Eye-m tottttaly eelitrite buyt Eye styill manig 2 ghet miii piont akoz.... righting korictly iss sooo boaring.....butt right-ing pooohrli reeqiures mush moore shkilll. b-sides...... knot 2 miny off uus R ible 2 speel 2 gooode. Eye saye, en teh ind, iit reeely deosnt mater sso mush howe goode Eu right oor howe phansy Eu hues ur ghrammer//..??. Whut reeely maters iis howe goods Eu r att fijuring oute whut teh uthr geuye es saaa-ing. Eye sumtiimes chalange mii-sefl 2 sea ef Eye kan fijure ouut whut sum mumbers r tri-ing 2 saye whin thay right sum off there posssts. Ef eyE kant fijure ouut whut thay r tri-ing 2 saye eye sumply asck thum 2 clairify. Ef Euu eggspekt 2 kum hear end phindd ounly poepl whoe kan right purfictly....whell, eye geuss Eu-or joing 2 B desapppiontid!! Eye knnowe 1 off teh phust thengs eye due iis 2 cheque 2 sea whut cuontree teh geuye/gurl kums frum Bcuz sumtiimes thay hav a reeeel harrd tyme gheeting there piontt akroz.....sumtyims teh gueye hhaas hhaadd a phew drunks end esn't kape-ible off rightingg verry goode....???..<, Hue Justi Nvr kno.o.o.

4 eggsimple....,,,,>>Eye kjust gott hup (sthill slummy) end miii speeling es bitter then teh whay eye whuz righting yistirdaye!!

Ho, bi teh whey,,,,Ef eye 4got 2 hues enuof "phiriods" hear r sum eggstra wons, Eu kan phut thim wheareever hue liikee...............................

Eye upolojize ( en advanch) 4 inny messspilling Eye mihgte maakee en iny off mii futore posteses.
Treblig

Last edited:
Eye-m styill wating 4 sum 1 2 right wurse then mei?? Eye-m tottttaly eelitrite buyt Eye styill manig 2 ghet miii piont akoz.... righting korictly iss sooo boaring.....butt right-ing pooohrli reeqiures mush moore shkilll. b-sides...... knot 2 miny off uus R ible 2 speel 2 gooode. Eye saye, en teh ind, iit reeely deosnt mater sso mush howe goode Eu right oor howe phansy Eu hues ur ghrammer//..??. Whut reeely maters iis howe goods Eu r att fijuring oute whut teh uthr geuye es saaa-ing. Eye sumtiimes chalange mii-sefl 2 sea ef Eye kan fijure ouut whut sum mumbers r tri-ing 2 saye whin thay right sum off there posssts. Ef eyE kant fijure ouut whut thay r tri-ing 2 saye eye sumply asck thum 2 clairify. Ef Euu eggspekt 2 kum hear end phindd ounly poepl whoe kan right purfictly....whell, eye geuss Eu-or joing 2 B desapppiontid!! Eye knnowe 1 off teh phust thengs eye due iis 2 cheque 2 sea whut cuontree teh geuye/gurl kums frum Bcuz sumtiimes thay hav a reeeel harrd tyme gheeting there piontt akroz.....sumtyims teh gueye hhaas hhaadd a phew drunks end esn't kape-ible off rightingg verry goode....???..<, Hue Justi Nvr kno.o.o.

4 eggsimple....,,,,>>Eye kjust gott hup (sthill slummy) end miii speeling es bitter then teh whay eye whuz righting yistirdaye!!

Ho, bi teh whey,,,,Ef eye 4got 2 hues enuof "phiriods" hear r sum eggstra wons, Eu kan phut thim wheareever hue liikee...............................

Eye upolojize ( en advanch) 4 inny messspilling Eye mihgte maakee en iny off mii futore posteses.
Treblig
Treb, fun to read but it gives me a headache.

You seem to have a bitter chip about wealthy people, it may be hard for You to believe that good, ambitious people doing it right can actually succeed. I know those who
have, I am not jealous, I celebrate that it can be done. The question wasn't the bonus, it was could an illiterate person do that today as this gentleman had..................

Yes I too celebrate hardworking honest ambitious people. yes I have succeeded in my own measurement. But everyday and for decades I have seen what the 'billionaire" types will do for another buck. Maybe you would be surprised. It reminds me what the typical politician will do for another million in is account.
Now back to the discussion of why my grammar and typing skills are not up to the standard expected here! Ha

Yes I have taken notice to bother to capitalize the first word of my sentences>>>> Or should I say, my secretary, as I have hired a wonderful girl to perform these duties... Even she is intrigued by our desire for BS! Ha

Treblig..Your joke of intentionally misspelling words was not funny when you started , it has gotten even less so each time you post. You are like the idiot that tells the same joke every time that you see the same people. I expect more from you.

Treblig..Your joke of intentionally misspelling words was not funny when you started , it has gotten even less so each time you post. You are like the idiot that tells the same joke every time that you see the same people. I expect more from you.

I was trying my best to make a point....spelling perfectly is not such a big deal because the human brain has the ability to unscramble almost anything pretty damn quick!! If you were able to make sense out of everything I wrote (incorrectly) I guess I made my point!!

Treblig

We should have our education level on our profile page. Mine is 3rd grade twice so would that be 4. Also (starting a sentence with also is incorrect) we should be asking more mathematical questions so we can be told what dumbasses we are and how come no one know basic math, Ohms Law.

We should have our education level on our profile page. Mine is 3rd grade twice so would that be 4. Also (starting a sentence with also is incorrect) we should be asking more mathematical questions so we can be told what dumbasses we are and how come no one know basic math, Ohms Law.
Ohms Law--- "If something can go wrong it will!!"

treblig

I think that’s fig newtons law.
Nope!! That's a classic mistake....Fig Newton's Law states that "If you eat too many Fig Newton's (too fast) you'll get a stomach ache". The equation is, "Number of Fig Newtons "Y" times Time "T" divided by Speed of Light "C squared".

So, If you eat 50 Fig Newtons in 5 minutes you get 50 X 5 = 250, then divided by C squared tell you that you'll puke within .35 seconds after finishing all the Fig Newtons.

I think???
treblig

5592be1c4355fa88f2028ec4d8aac71d--minion-sayings-minions-quotes.jpg

Kinda like you hiding behind the keyboard with your tuff guy attitude..This thread is mostly friendly banter.. no need to make threats

Look.
If y'all think this is funny, why why aren't youse guys posting in the NP forum?????????????????????????????????????????????::::::::::;;;;;;;;---------)))))))))))))))).
That's where there are things like a current thread on a boy's daddy upset cause junior can only read at 4th grade level.
Fun house.
I mean it's thee same peps mostly.
Sheese.
(Caveat. I'm an a phone)

I quit that s**t hole a while back.Some of those guys are plain nuts

Oh wow....The spelling police are back. How original.
They pop up around every 2 years. People aren't perfect.
Get a life dude.

This thread has gone from someone politely pointing out my OUR) grammar inadequacies, to just a lot of mindless bullshit but it is still fun!!!!!

wait, I double paced between two words!!!!! ha

I was trying my best to make a point....spelling perfectly is not such a big deal because the human brain has the ability to unscramble almost anything pretty damn quick!! If you were able to make sense out of everything I wrote (incorrectly) I guess I made my point!!

Treblig
Okay but you are better than that, man! I am glad to see that you have a sense of humor, you did not need to ram it on every post though.
I know that it annoys people to be corrected on their communication skills but if we let ourselves continue to get worse, where do you stop? We have had the texting/social media trend beat English to a pulp...SOME try to restore the standards out of preservation of the language and then they get targeted as being the bad guy? Really? What about having some pride in yourselves?

-
Back