Jeting a 750

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok this 360 does not like this 600 holley,I can tell it wants more cfmsss.So here is my thoughts.I can get a 750 vac sec for 150 bucks,no 650 around here to be had.So I plan on jeting the front at 67 and 70 in the rear,for the secondaries I plan on the white spring to start with.Any one close to the jeting I am thinking about in a 750? most 750 out of the box is like 70 in the front and 76 rear now this might work good for a big block but not a small block.So feel free to leave your thoughts.

start with stock jetting....especially if you are near sea level.

i have a stock 360 in my car now with headers and a performer rpm as the only mods. i'm running a 750 vac secondary carb with 72 front and 75 rear jets... forget what spring i have in there but i know its not the short yellow. if you really need me to i can check since it has a quick change kit on it...

i have a stock 360 in my car now with headers and a performer rpm as the only mods. i'm running a 750 vac secondary carb with 72 front and 75 rear jets... forget what spring i have in there but i know its not the short yellow. if you really need me to i can check since it has a quick change kit on it...

My thing with the jeting is when I try jets like 72-76 always seams too rich.My idel is always around 900 so the transfer slot is not exsposed causing an over rich problim.If you stand behind your car with thoes jets does the exhaust burn your eyes? What do you think about the gr4 ngk plug to cold thats what i have in my 360 now plugs have no real hard passes yet and are a tad dark no fouling tho.Just wondering.No take you spring out thats ok thanks tho.One more thing is I just got my Mr gasket #925b advance springs and just looking at them I cant tell witch one is the light spring.

Stay with the stock jets and the plain spring or the next stiffer one (brown) in the secondaries. You may need to go bigger or smaller on the jets and will likely work down to the purple spring.

FWIW, my 360 has run a very traction limited 13.7 at 102 with a 600 Holley and when I swapped on a750 it only produced a small improvement all of it over 4500 rpm and was not nearly as good on the low end.

right now if ya stand behind my car it will be a little fat because its 95* out side and i originally jetted it on a cool nov day. what list # 750 ya running. may be different then mine and make some kind of difference..

Remember the air-bleeds, power valve, etc when changing jets sizes.

right now if ya stand behind my car it will be a little fat because its 95* out side and i originally jetted it on a cool nov day. what list # 750 ya running. may be different then mine and make some kind of difference..

Joe I havent bought the carb yet I can choose from a 3310 or a 4010 right now there is the 600 on it

Remember the air-bleeds, power valve, etc when changing jets sizes.

Right now with the 600 on it I have 11 inches of vacume in drive with a 6.5 power valve so that pw is fine,its not pushing fuel at idel.

I have a Proform 750 center section that I will sell for $100.

I realy should say i like 650 or 750 holleys they are way easy to change power valves and jets than a 600.I do not like the transfer tube with that O ring seal,to much munkey around to change jets.

-
Back