JOEY CHANGO IS DEPRIVING US OF BETTER EMOJIES.

-

OtownMissile

Reaction score
You, as a member in good standing here on FABO are entitled to the BEST EMOJIES the Planet can offer.
Then WHY does one ask, is FBBO entitled to a larger assortment of EMOJIES over a larger and more prominent Online site such as this?
We can not and will not stand by as B-Body Pansies reap the benefits of better Emojies.

GIVE US OUR EMOJIES OR GIVE US DEATH!

fbbo-em-03.jpg

fbbo-em-03.jpg

They also have more prima donnas.:poke:
More is not always better.
Some are useless.
The new emojis that is.:poke:
(It is acceptable practice to insult one's own wife, is it not?)

They also have more prima donnas.:poke:
More is not always better.
Some are useless.
The new emojis that is.:poke:
(It is acceptable practice to insult one's own wife, is it not?)

I'm a huge huge Rodney Dangerfield fan. For that reason alone I agree with you, now what we talkin about?

Who gives a crap? Cry me a river.

Really? THAT"S a thing worth worrying about? I come here to read about peoples projects, learn something every chance I get, and every now and then be able to help someone else. I don't come here (on a FREE membership no less) to worry what emojie the other 7th graders are using.

Funny how people on a site focused on 50 year old technology want emojis to help them express their thoughts. When these cars were new it was either a phone call or a letter in the US mail if you wanted to communicate.

I don’t ever recall drawing little face cartoons on a letter to help express myself back then.

Just sayin’

Sorry, no emoji to express that it might be a tongue-in-cheek commentary. You will have to figure that out for yourself.

Last edited:
become a Gold Member and maybe he'll open the gates.....
9HID9PrbyXvGJbmViL8TSJJJt9iR_RovFfSlKaNC6Vdy7I710mOB1OXfl2EiSTKeMMbm=w300.png

Funny how people on a site focused on 50 year old technology want emojis to help them express their thoughts. When these cars were new it was either a phone call or a letter in the US mail if you wanted to communicate.

I don’t ever recall drawing little face cartoons on a letter to help express myself back then.

Just sayin’

Sorry, no emoji to express that it might be a tongue-in-cheek commentary. You will have to figure that out for yourself.
You Fabo guys are just jealous:rolleyes:

Really? THAT"S a thing worth worrying about? I come here to read about peoples projects, learn something every chance I get, and every now and then be able to help someone else. I don't come here (on a FREE membership no less) to worry what emojie the other 7th graders are using.
Nobody's worrying about it, JD...just you.

I'd like to respond here, but just can't find the emoji that really expresses my feelings!!! Oh well!! :)

Just sayin’

I was talking to my 10 year old Grandson the other day. Told him when I was a kid no internet, and no cell phones. He asked how I talked to my friends, I laughed and told him we got together and played....outdoors.
ZMan

I think I'll pop over to FBBO and throw a few new emoji s around!

-
Back