Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Special thanks go out to Dfnsmn34 and 65 Dartman for taking me up on the June valve cover special. I appreciate your business guys!!

Through July 31, 2009, all FABO members can enjoy a 20% discount on any job totaling $100.00 or more (exclusive of shipping charges). If you've been holding off because you have a bunch of stuff to get coated, then now's the time! Call or email for a free quote.

As a note to all the newbie recruits, every FABO member gets an automatic 10% discount on all custom powder coating at PSC. Check out the Price List for lots of information and ballpark pricing. It's more affordable than you might think.

Be sure to mention you're a member to take advantage of this month's special!

View attachment 85643

by the way...if you think your "local" powdercoater can do better....you are WRONG!

I've tried....it's best to just pay the shipping and let the PRO (Leanna) do it. She will treat each part like it is going on her car. You will NEVER be disappointed! NEVER!

ALOHA!

For you new folks, I am in total agreement with what Dfnsmn34 said in his post.
C

by the way...if you think your "local" powdercoater can do better....you are WRONG!

I've tried....it's best to just pay the shipping and let the PRO (Leanna) do it. She will treat each part like it is going on her car. You will NEVER be disappointed! NEVER!

ALOHA!

I'll second that! My wife has already given me permission to give Leanne a huge hug & a kiss when/if I ever meet her in person. Her work is THAT good!

Plus she's a sweetheart (Billy you lucky bastard...) and I bet she's a riot to hang with judging by our phones calls and PM's.

SEND HER YOUR BUSSINESS!

FABO Members~

ALOHA! Well as we have heard from others and myself in the past...

SHE HAS DONE IT AGAIN! I bought a set of Commado Valve covers from a fellow FABO member (SSVDP)
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=63585
Follow the link for pictures...

SSVDP mailed them direct to PSC... Then Leanna did her magic.

She is AWESOME...I don't have pictures though...I am storing them until I do some valve work. Once I do the work I will post pictures with them installed.

Leanna can you post pictures of the Commandos?

FABO please do yourself a favor...send your parts to her! She treats them like they are going on her car and you can't get any better work/care done locally...I'd bet a pound of Kona Coffee on that!

Aloha and Mahalo!

Mike

Speaking of a pound of Kona coffee, this post is being combined as a Good Guy Alert for dfnsmn34 once again. Not only is he happy with his valve covers, he treated me to a big bag of Hawaiian coffee beans, a couple boxes of chocolate (talk about knowing how to bribe your female powder coater LMAO!), several variations of macadamias ... WOW!!! :-D Thanks Mike!!!!!!!!! Your loyalty, continued business, and your gift are all very sincerely appreciated!!

So here's the before and after pics.

View attachment 89299

View attachment 89300

View attachment 89301

YOU EARNED IT!!!!!!

:) ;)

Mahalo and Aloha

Man those look good... even better in person!

Wish I had some parts to send your way.

BTW, how big is your oven. What's the largest part you can coat?

Cheers,
Wylde1.

Wish I had some parts to send your way.

BTW, how big is your oven. What's the largest part you can coat?

Cheers,
Wylde1.

Thanks for the kind words Dart Guy, and for the last minute bump Wylde!

At present, the oven I use is just slightly bigger than the one in your kitchen. But this monster -- 7 feet high, 4 feet wide and 3 feet deep -- is very nearly completed and should be ready to fire up within the next few days. We're doing the finishing touches now.

View attachment 89461

I don't want to jump the gun too much in case the final details take longer than I expect, but the August Special is probably going to be something on "any part longer than 22 inches" just to celebrate. I'll keep ya'll posted. :toothy10:

Now your cook'n......That looks like the real deal.....Congrats

Thanks Roger! I'm very excited about expanding my business finally and am really looking forward to getting that thing over here.

It now has a window in the door (looks kinda like a gas chamber now LOL), the fan and light are installed, and the cut off switch is supposed to arrive on Monday. Not much left to do after that except a few more wires, get it into my shop rather than Richard's, and then fire that bad boy UP.

I want to take this opportunity to extend a huge public thank you to my dear friend Richard Boone for all of his help in making this a reality for me. I couldn't have done it without him, and no amount of thanks or recognition will ever be enough -- or forgotten. You're a true class act Rich and I'm a better person for knowing you.

Leanna.....WOW....congrats on the new oven. It should be a big boost for biz....8)

For those of you who have not yet seen her powder coating work, another WOW comes to mind and "excellence" at it's best. :-D

the terms that come to my mind are more like.....

wow and then WOW and then WOW and then WOW!!!!!!

Did you also have an adjustable rack built to roll your product in and out ?

As the need arises, various jigs will be built just like I did when I went pro and started coating. There's a trolley in the ceiling and all the big stuff will be hung to the extent possible. For engine blocks and other parts requiring a rolling cart, it's in the works now too.

Thanks to all for keeping a Monthly Special thread alive past its applicable month ... that's the first time in PSC history that this has happened and all the extra exposure is appreciated.

And imagine that -- I didn't even have to get in a swimsuit to keep your attention.

1/19/2011 - You are so right.. does not say "Provide for the General Welfare" ! Amen & Amen to that. ..Says "Promote the General Welfare" BILL-Cols,OH

1/19/2011 - You are so right.. does not say "Provide for the General Welfare" ! Amen & Amen to that. ..Says "Promote the General Welfare" BILL-Cols,OH

Bill ... I must have missed something because your comment doesn't make any sense to me. But thanks for reviving a year-and-a-half old thread nonetheless! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back