Just Got Banned From Moparts!!!

-
And still you find the strength to go on living...you got guts. Screw Moparts!

I didn't get banned but couldn't log on one day...tried to re-register and never got a response back and said see you later...after all I only drove a-body's...

Out of all the Mopar sites I have seen this is by far the BEST! WHOOO HOOOO!

Hey Chris good to see you over here. SSR is a cool cat folks. He got a raw deal over there. I've been on FABO since the beginning and it really is a great site. Don't cross the extreme line while speaking your mind and everything works out fine. I've been on Moparts since 2003 and as Joe said, all the information and tech input from folks like him have all been run out of Tomville. Sad part is he is not the one pulling the moderation strings. It's all the folks that were given the privilege to moderate and have formed a tight clique that attempt to set the tone that has put everyone off. Sad part is as already said this post was 5 years dead and many folks are telling the same story. Do a quick google search on "banned from Moparts" and see what the internet community says about that portal. Really sad as that site was the one the created a huge mopar e-community.
Back to this topic, welcome aboard Chris(superstockracer). Be sure to poke around and share your knowledge.

Mike... I wouldn't worry about it at all, (I've never been band from there ) but it sure are some strange people over there, I had a post where I got runner up one weekend and got like 20 replys, some body else had a post where they went to the 4th round and got 35 dollars and got 3 pages of congrats on way to go on getting money back?. Since then I've looked at the board different.

LOL, I get ignored there just like most boards, including this one, so it must be me.

I take it or leave it, the same with any message board. Life is full of cliques, and I have always been pretty much of a loner anyway. But I did learn a very long time ago, that some in the hobby look down on A-Bodies.

It has been a handy source of information, at some of the most needed times for me.

In fact, when I was doing Dad's 65 Barracuda, it was a questioning thread I started on there, that someone guided me to this place. It was a lot of help figuring out the best solution on an exhaust system, motor mounts etc. for that early a-body.

Most recently, this board helped me make a decision on the 89 roller 318 I just put in my Barracuda.

I build my cars for my enjoyment, if someone else enjoys it great, if they
don't, it is their loss not mine.

Reminds me of an old Mopar club here that snubbed me when I bought the Mustang as a daily driver. I was treated like I had leprosy. They would not talk to me, even when I drove the Dart or the Dakota R/T.
The last time they acted like that I was on the bike and just for grins and giggles, I did a huge burn-out thru the cars on my way out.

This is a really timely post. I have been on Moparts for a few years and it seems to be really going down hill. I have noticied the attitudes and negativity too much. Some poor guy who has worked hard on his car, posts a few pictures of his hard work and because his engine compartment is black they want to linch him. There's the radio delete term that seems to make them homicidal. Some do look down on A bodies which to me is quite silly. It costs as much, and takes as much work to restore one as any other Mopar, and are just as fun and some as rare. I see myself checking them less and less and my posts are going to be going down to almost zero. I do like to help others if I can answer a "Duster" question, something I know about but that's about it.

Reminds me of an old Mopar club here that snubbed me when I bought the Mustang as a daily driver. I was treated like I had leprosy. They would not talk to me, even when I drove the Dart or the Dakota R/T.
The last time they acted like that I was on the bike and just for grins and giggles, I did a huge burn-out thru the cars on my way out.

Reminds me of a local club we have here on the island. I showed up with my Cuda, a very ruff one. Once asked what I drove by a fellow Cuda owner and a mint on mint car he had, the group looked at my car, turned there back to me and walked away. They refused to look at me when I spoke to them.

Reminds me of a local club we have here on the island. I showed up with my Cuda, a very ruff one. Once asked what I drove by a fellow Cuda owner and a mint on mint car he had, the group looked at my car, turned there back to me and walked away. They refused to look at me when I spoke to them.

That is disgusting, and sad on so many fronts.

IMHO being banned from moparts is a blessing.Those folks are just rude. I spend all my online time here now...

I'm with ya Ed. Nothing like trying to get into the car seen only to get snub and treated like a second rate 2 legged deaf,dumb, blind dog with mange and fleas.

No matter who shows up with what, I take an intrest and chat with them. I'n not a fan of imports, but I'll still talk with the kids that have them. There car guys right? Just hot roddin something different.

I'm with ya Ed. Nothing like trying to get into the car seen only to get snub and treated like a second rate 2 legged deaf,dumb, blind dog with mange and fleas.

No matter who shows up with what, I take an intrest and chat with them. I'n not a fan of imports, but I'll still talk with the kids that have them. There car guys right? Just hot roddin something different.
:cheers:Wow,I can relate to that!Im not a fan of imports either and although my tastes vary,I go to car shows and talk to the owners of Chevys,Fords,Hot Rods like 51 Mercs,and even the lowriders and youre right,they are car guys too.And to get snubbed just because your car isnt mint yet,thats just being downright arrogant and stuck up.Reminds me of a time back in the 80s when everyone use to race out in this popular country road and there was this guy with a wicked rattle can gray primer 74 Duster with a big Mopar Pro hood scoop and man this car was whipping everyones cars!!I mean this Duster had that big cam choppy thumping idle that made your teeth rattle when you stood next to it.Everyone thought it was slow just because of the way it it looked but when he secretly popped open the hood for me(he knew I loved A bodies and Dusters and I was expecting a dirty ugly engine)my eyes about popped out of my sockets to see a highly chromed and clean big block with headers,a tunnel ram,2 Holley 4 barrel carbs.He never told what CID the engine was but man,the rough looks of his car fooled everyone!lol

:cheers:Wow,I can relate to that!Im not a fan of imports either and although my tastes vary,I go to car shows and talk to the owners of Chevys,Fords,Hot Rods like 51 Mercs,and even the lowriders and youre right,they are car guys too.And to get snubbed just because your car isnt mint yet,thats just being downright arrogant and stuck up.Reminds me of a time back in the 80s when everyone use to race out in this popular country road and there was this guy with a wicked rattle can gray primer 74 Duster with a big Mopar Pro hood scoop and man this car was whipping everyones cars!!I mean this Duster had that big cam choppy thumping idle that made your teeth rattle when you stood next to it.Everyone thought it was slow just because of the way it it looked but when he secretly popped open the hood for me(he knew I loved A bodies and Dusters and I was expecting a dirty ugly engine)my eyes about popped out of my sockets to see a highly chromed and clean big block with headers,a tunnel ram,2 Holley 4 barrel carbs.He never told what CID the engine was but man,the rough looks of his car fooled everyone!lol

I spent thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars on new interrior, and body work, on my 74, had the 1400rpm idling small block, big scoop, and had it painted flat grey for two reasons.

Cops.
And Kids.

You don't have to deal with all the BS if your cars not shiny.

Yeah, they are car guys that don't really have the same raw material to work with we had. We are so fortunate, to have been brought up with the old iron we have.

Can you imagine being faced with modifying a ricer? Yek!

But I compliment them, it is a whole different ball game, but they still are car enthusiests. One of the guys here at work has a Triburion (sp?) Hyundai that he has done EVERYTHING to. He loves it just as much as I like my Barracuda.

So, I have never been to Moparts and I was trying to think of a meaning that made any sense. After reading all the complaints about them on here I think I figured it out....
Please correct me if I am wrong.
m any
o old
p rick
a ss
r retards
t that
s mell

I spent thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars on new interrior, and body work, on my 74, had the 1400rpm idling small block, big scoop, and had it painted flat grey for two reasons.

Cops.
And Kids.

You don't have to deal with all the BS if your cars not shiny.
And the occasional bird poop while parked under a tree :angry7:

Yeah, they are car guys that don't really have the same raw material to work with we had. We are so fortunate, to have been brought up with the old iron we have.

Can you imagine being faced with modifying a ricer? Yek!

But I compliment them, it is a whole different ball game, but they still are car enthusiests. One of the guys here at work has a Triburion (sp?) Hyundai that he has done EVERYTHING to. He loves it just as much as I like my Barracuda.

LOL, yea, the (*I think*) "Tib" is an interesting ride from Hyundia. Needs a 318 Ha ha ha
But that is the big thing. Those guys are like NAZI's over there. I can still post, but nearly allways had a post wacked. And I don't know why ethier.

I figure a car guy is a car guy. Even though my ride isn't a Hyd. shocked low rider, why can't I talk to those dudes and enjoy it. Personally I think it ridiculous (SP?) that they do that, but then again, I get alot of the same thing when I'm asked about my car and it's power.

"What do you mean it has 470 HP? That's stupid, that's a waste, you don't need that much HP etc..." Non car guys make me crazy, NAZI boards can kiss my butt, stuff shirt idiot's can go wade in there selfrightous ways by themselfs.

I'll allways be hanging around the regular guys talking crap, telling stories and tall tale listenings. Real people thanks you! Come one come all. See ya pit side for the BBQ.

I never signed up as I wouldnt last a week.

LOL, I think your right Pete, you came to a good spot.

I am on "VACATION" right now myself:bootysha:It has certainly opened up my eyes as to wtf we're dealing with.:thebirdm:

just an update, one of my customers who just started going on moparts about 7 months ago just posted about getting his 1st NSS car. he's all excited about going to get it and he got bashed on there saying it was me.yada yada yada.
anyway,he made 1 reply saying he's all excited to get it this weekend and they locked the post and nobody who bashed him got a vacation. just the post got a permanent vacation. a little hypocricy.(sp.)

just an update, one of my customers who just started going on moparts about 7 months ago just posted about getting his 1st NSS car. he's all excited about going to get it and he got bashed on there saying it was me.yada yada yada.
anyway,he made 1 reply saying he's all excited to get it this weekend and they locked the post and nobody who bashed him got a vacation. just the post got a permanent vacation. a little hypocricy.(sp.)

Didn't find any hate myself.

69DARTGT banned me from moparts....he locked 2 of my threads in 2 days and i PMed him and asked WHY???... since i didnt BOW and KISS HIS FEET he BANNED me!!! :supz: \\:D/

HA !

Bann happy mods know less than nothing , it only proves it when they bann ya.

There are always people who PM mods 'complain' more than they post helpful advice, these people are the reason why others miss out on tech help.

old thread? better late than never...

Saw this posted on Slo-parts today: "One of the mod accounts was hacked here on moparts, lousy password on the parts of that mod, too easy to guess
tsk.gif

Looking at the logs the only damage done was that 10 accounts were total deleted.

Sorry if you were one of those accounts, you will need to re-register.
rolleyes.gif
"

--------------------
Tom
:cheers:

I just posted this over there;

"
I am a member of several other mopar forums and it seems that you always bump into threads about people getting banned from here for what seems to be very stupid reasons. Why is it that certain people can say whatever they want, but others can't say anything without some people getting all upset and pretending this is middle school again and getting all their friends to start bashing on them? I just find it weird. And honestly, I am sure this statement will get me in trouble too.

I Have browsed this forum for a wile and posted here and there, but I can see that this forum is declining in active members and worth wile posts. Maybe it would pay for the mods here to be a little more level headed and quit catering to their "favorites". Just my two cents.

Jeremy "

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6079691&an=0&page=0#Post6079691

I posted it at 1:43 Moparts time. Lets place bets to see how quickly it gets removed and I get banned or at very least, a nice message. :)

-
Back