Just in - brand new 61-page free PST catalog

-

PST

Marketing Manager
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen,

Many of you are already on our mailing list and should be receiving your catalogs very soon (if you haven't already). For those of you who are not, please visit our website to get your copy of our free, 61-page performance catalog - they should arrive about 10 days after your request is sent.

www.p-s-t.com

We have many exciting products for your Mopar - this issue contains:

Original Performance Front End Kits
Performance POLYGRAPHITE® Front End Kits
Idler arms, pitman arms, and tie rod ends
High Performance Torsion Bars
Leaf Springs
Leaf Spring Pads
KYB Shocks
G-MAX® Sway Bar Kits
POLYGRAPHITE® Bushing Sets - sway bar bushings, stabilizer links, control arm bushings, leaf spring bushings, motor mounts, and transmission mounts
Brake Rebuild Kits
Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits
Front and Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kits
Engine Overhaul Parts and Kits
Weatherstrip kits

Thanks for all of your support!

I just went to the PST site and they want $575.00 for a set of leaf springs for my 66 Valiant. My local spring guy want to charge me $600.00 dollars to install new spring with new shackles and bushings. , JC Whitney has them for $65.00 a piece. Shackles for $38.00 a peice and bushings for $13.00 a side.
Whats with the price difference. Of coarse I am leaning to JC Whitney and doing it myself. But the PST price is bit high. Am I wrong?

I just went to the PST site and they want $575.00 for a set of leaf springs for my 66 Valiant. My local spring guy want to charge me $600.00 dollars to install new spring with new shackles and bushings. , JC Whitney has them for $65.00 a piece. Shackles for $38.00 a peice and bushings for $13.00 a side.
Whats with the price difference. Of coarse I am leaning to JC Whitney and doing it myself. But the PST price is bit high. Am I wrong?

Year-one has them for $459 and they are usually expensive. So I have no idea why PST wants $540. I'd think you should be able to get a decent set of something more like $300 or so, but I might be dating myself. I'd keep looking a bit more. JCW seems on the low side however.

Year-one has them for $459 and they are usually expensive. So I have no idea why PST wants $540. I'd think you should be able to get a decent set of something more like $300 or so, but I might be dating myself. I'd keep looking a bit more. JCW seems on the low side however.

you guys check espo ? couple years ago i got new leafs,all new bushings , new shackles and u-bolts for about $400 if i remember correctly.

With Global Warming creating the coolest and wettest summer in recent memory, I have plenty of time to work on the car. Thanks Al Gore, you schmuck

Just checked Jegs and # XHD Leaf SpringPassenger Side # 1964-75 A-Body is $204.99 / drvr side same.

Just checked www.summitracing.com and they show Mopar Performance OE rear leaf springs (2800 lb.) at $204.69 each, and Mopar Performance SS rear leaf springs (002 & 003) at $119.95 each.

$65 a piece? No idea how that's possible...are they made in China, maybe? Anyone have the specs on them?

Our leaf springs are 100% made in the USA of top quality steel.

Let me see if there's anything we can do for you guys on the price. Give me a few days!

jc whitney springs come stamped saying they are made at i think its JR springs co. i forget what city in the usa they are from though. but it is the usa. goto BBD those guys can tell ya.

$65 a piece? No idea how that's possible...are they made in China, maybe? Anyone have the specs on them?

Our leaf springs are 100% made in the USA of top quality steel.

Let me see if there's anything we can do for you guys on the price. Give me a few days!

No not Chin, Good old USA. JR Springs makes them

i think you read that wrong he wants $575.00 for the PST sticker and he throws the springs for free

Have you tried the dealer? I got rear leafs for my 66 Fury Convert. (witch are really B-body stuff) for less than $120.00 each.

As promised, I looked into our leaf spring prices. We are now able to offer replica "XHD" springs - made in the USA - for $349/pair with FREE SHIPPING in the 48 US States. Shackle kits are $35 each.

Here is a link to the springs and shackles on our website:

https://www.p-s-t.com/pc-1430-152-dodge-plymouth-a-body-1964-76.aspx

Thanks for all of your support!

Espo had heavy duty '74 Dart springs for $250 a couple weeks ago, if that helps.

But I am ordering some KYB shocks from PST today.

-
Back