Justin Figgatt...Actual Investigation is Underway by Police...Need Victims Info

-
An update. Justin went to court today and plead guilty to mine and several other member's cases. He got 6 months in jail, which of course was suspended but will be paying what he owes to us; however if he messes up once more if will all come back on him. So if anyone else has issue with Justin by all means contact Brunswick Co. Sheriff's office. They most certainly know him now as a scam artist. According to the sergeant they were giving him the benefit of the doubt until he started jerking them around and not showing up for appointments or fulfilling promises to them, even giving ridiculous excuses just like he was doing all of us. It didn't take them long to figure out what kind of person they were dealing with. So at least he has his name on record now hopefully he will learn from all this.......doubt it, but one can hope. The sergeant did an outstanding job as well as the people who came forward and helped with all of this. Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible and bring Justice to this criminal!

DAMN!!! DAMN!! WOW!!!

image.jpg

An update. Justin went to court today and plead guilty to mine and several other member's cases. He got 6 months in jail, which of course was suspended but will be paying what he owes to us; however if he messes up once more if will all come back on him. So if anyone else has issue with Justin by all means contact Brunswick Co. Sheriff's office. They most certainly know him now as a scam artist. According to the sergeant they were giving him the benefit of the doubt until he started jerking them around and not showing up for appointments or fulfilling promises to them, even giving ridiculous excuses just like he was doing all of us. It didn't take them long to figure out what kind of person they were dealing with. So at least he has his name on record now hopefully he will learn from all this.......doubt it, but one can hope. The sergeant did an outstanding job as well as the people who came forward and helped with all of this. Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible and bring Justice to this criminal!

Excellent news! I hope he got some kind of probation to.

This news needs to be spread out to his 'other' places of business.

That's great news... It finally caught up with him...

Thanks for the update...

Why hasn't someone just shot this kid yet? We got a saying out here...

Shoot. Shovel. And shutup.

Update: Justin Figatt just showed up on facebook page Mopars for Sale. I outted him and he just says it's "funny" and "old news". I outted his *** on 3 or 4 other pages. Wonder how funny it is now?

Last edited:
he thinks it's funny because only a couple of people actually followed through charging him so he got away with thousands and paid pennies on the dollar in restitution .

he thinks it's funny because only a couple of people actually followed through charging him so he got away with thousands and paid pennies on the dollar in restitution .
He apparently didn't think it was funny when I posted a copy of this thread on four facebook pages that he was trying to sell a 64 Belvedere. He deleted those posts. Geez, I hate a damned thief!

He apparently didn't think it was funny when I posted a copy of this thread on four facebook pages that he was trying to sell a 64 Belvedere. He deleted those posts. Geez, I hate a damned thief!
How old is this dude?
Had a young kid approach me about investing in a parts business.
he didn't have the right answers to some serious questions so I passed.

If he is back in action, by all means report him back to the Sheriffs department that helped get him convicted the last time. I’m sure they won’t mind taking him down again.

How old is this dude?
Had a young kid approach me about investing in a parts business.
he didn't have the right answers to some serious questions so I passed.
Younger guy in his 20's. He's very confident about what he does and never feels he has done anything wrong.

Yeah, saw something about that also.

He went to court for this stuff and was fined for "obtain money under false pretenses" Feb 29, 2016 but he's still out there ripping people off.

Its like playing a demented game of whack a mole with this kid. Unfortunately lots of people are getting their hard earned cash stolen by this schmuck.

He just needs a hug

With a rope

Around his neck

Its like playing a demented game of whack a mole with this kid. Unfortunately lots of people are getting their hard earned cash stolen by this schmuck.

He just needs a hug

With a rope

Around his neck
Kind of drastic, but yes he should get his sooner then later...

He's gonna do this to the wrong person one day. It's comin.

-
Back