K&S Performance Monicatti Chrysler MI

-

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
K & S Performance

Has anyone had any dealings with Monicatti Chrysler or K&S Performance?
I ordered (on-line) some retainers a few weeks ago.
No comunications, no emails answered, no one answers the phone.
Not sure what to think at this point.

I have not..... however, looking at their offerings, I'm seeing things that have not been offered by Mopar Perf. for many years..... I personally would be very leary. Maybe some others here should have a look and see if they agree with me????

I have bought lots of parts from Monicatti over the years, but it's probably been a good decade since my last purchase. They are/were fairly local to me as well.

Give Roseville Moparts a buzz. Also local to me and I know a lot of people that go there. Along with Mancini's.

Seems like updates have happened to the site....
upload_2022-5-26_14-6-3.png

Hyper_pak did you ever get your parts you ordered from them? I placed an order with them online and got an order number when placing the order online but no email confirmation and every time I call them it goes to voicemail... anyone know if they are still in business?

I just canceled my order after two weeks of nothing and phone calls that are never answered or returned.

Do you mean you contacted your credit card company and cancelled it with them (since you were not getting any response from the company)

I checked my credit card activity and they have not charged me yet for the order…
Weird…

Thanks for the reply

I ordered silicone bypass hoses (3 of them - at a bit over $10 each, why not?). No response to order, no response on phone, no charge (at least), no parts... happened 3 months ago.

Do you mean
I don’t understand “Do you mean.” I haven’t beat around the bush or drop any cryptic hints or colorfully “Tried to say something.”

Please explain
you contacted your credit card company and cancelled it with them (since you were not getting any response from the company)
Nope
I checked my credit card activity and they have not charged me yet for the order…
Weird…
Weird? I agree since there n the biz of selling parts, why hasn’t anything been done in there end? WTF??? We are throwing money at them!
Thanks for the reply

Here is what I did. I signed up for an account and clicked around until I found “Cancel Order” which I’ve done and this is the second time. No charges on the first time I canceled.

I advise the same route.

:thumbsup:

It's not like they are stealing money, just wasting our time since the parts will never arrive... which is bad enough. I think that they are out of business and haven't closed down their web site.

Hyper_pak did you ever get your parts you ordered from them? I placed an order with them online and got an order number when placing the order online but no email confirmation and every time I call them it goes to voicemail... anyone know if they are still in business?
No never got parts or had any charges to my CC.
I had forgotten about this tread, and the parts.

They used to advertise regularly long, long years ago in all the magazines. That stopped some time ago.

Monicatti Auto Sales, LLC Files For Bankruptcy​

Represented By Attorney Elliot G. Crowder​

Request Docket Refresh
Subchapter_V

U.S. Bankruptcy Court​

Eastern District of Michigan (Detroit)​

Bankruptcy Petition #: 23-47427-tjt​

Assigned to: Judge Thomas J. Tucker
Chapter 11
Voluntary
Asset
  • Date filed: 2023-08-24<<<<<<<<<<<< This
Debtor
Monicatti Auto Sales, LLC

55800 New Haven Road
New Baltimore, MI 48051-3768
MACOMB-MI
EIN: 81-*******
represented by
Elliot G. Crowder
26100 American Drive
Suite 500
Southfield, MI 48034
P: 248-354-7906
Email: e********@*******.***

Monicatti had a Chrysler dealership up on Van Dyke in what I believe was Sterling Heights Michigan, when Chrysler Corp. closed down a bunch of dealerships back in the late 90's early 2000's Monicatti was one of them. They tried to get into the used car business and sell performance parts but as you can see it did not work out. Don't waste your time, if you need something go to the Roseville site they have all the performance parts now.

If they're taking money and not delivering parts, that's theft. Period.

1706903156045.png

Their address listed in "contact" appears to be a residence.

Thanks all. Followed Rumblefish360's advice (Post #11 above) and was able to go on their website and get the order cancelled. Probably would not have charged me anyways since everything points to out of business but ya never know.
...Thought it was too good to be true when I place the order for a part nobody has anymore- Oh well, there is still the FABO classifieds :)... BTW- anyone have one of the 340 driver side spark plug shields? LOL

-
Back