Lakeeffect's 69 Valiant

-
All these cars look like ****.

Cause none of them are mine. lol

Looking good man!!!!
Thanks man i check out your build often. I want one of your flip top adapters soon!

All these cars look like ****.

Cause none of them are mine. lol

IMHO the 69 valiant is the coolest looking Abody, one year only grill and the duster front end before the duster. plus light :) Not because i own one. I lovem all but somthing about it. i love a box on wheels. I would guess its probably one of the rarest Abodys now. No body saved them.

Thanks man i check out your build often. I want one of your flip top adapters soon!

IMHO the 69 valiant is the coolest looking Abody, one year only grill and the duster front end before the duster. plus light :) Not because i own one. I lovem all but somthing about it. i love a box on wheels. I would guess its probably one of the rarest Abodys now. No body saved them.

Aint no doubt about it I have always loved the 69.

Finally got my 340 together here's some pictures

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 552
  • 1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_0235.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 739
Excellent-I bet that's a fun little car to tool around in-looks sharp as a tack-I like it for the same reasons you mentioned above...1 year grille and the post cars just look good. That being said, I'd like to put a sharkstooth grille in my '72 Scamp like heaven did...think it would look good.

I parked mine for body/paint, interior, EZ wire kit and some other odds and ends about the time you started this thread. well I finally got it back on the road. here's a few before, during, and after pics for some inspiration for ya.
love your build!! -pauly

Attachments

• 0408121521.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 496
  • 0621111843a (1).jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 523
  • autofest 007_1.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 471
  • autofest 010_1.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 475
  • autofest 013_1.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 521
  • 10-4-2010 011_1_1.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 497
  • 10-4-2010 009_1.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 507
  • sept. 30 2010 2294_1_1.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 474
  • sept. 30 2010 2290_1.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 498
Pauly... Those wheels keep catching my eye man! They look damn good! I like all the other goodies too! That thing looks great. (Sorry don't mean to take away from the original thread here)

No big deal pauly! I dig your ride a lot. What's the specs on that small block?

early 360/380 magnum crate motor i got after blowin up the 340 that was in it when I got it. I have since found another 340 block and am laying the groundwork for that motor. just can't decide which way i want to go with it, i.e. centrifical blower or turbo.

Definitely a nice ride. Really like the way it sits. Now if I can get mine sit like that when I replace the rear springs....

Thanks man, it's just a 1/2 lowering block with some weird Afco circle track springs.

Donnie I noticed you've never had a Thanks so here'ssss one from your bud!

Haha... Thanks man!

Yeah I have been so busy I haven't frequented FABO like I used to. The body work is being done on my little Valiant so I haven't been involved with it much lately...

Parents got me a steel cut out of that Plymouth cut out for Christmas. Figured i could put it to use besides wall art.

Attachments

• door.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 670
[ame="http://youtu.be/VCFWdcRdU1k"]http://youtu.be/VCFWdcRdU1k[/ame]

-
Back