Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
This is the last call for the 318 engine and 904 tranny parts. I have a Chrysler a/c compressor including the brackets that I pulled from the engine. I have factory intakes,pistons, rods, single barrel carb, 2 barrel carb, torque convertor,blocks-1978 truck and a 1980 car,crankshafts, 2 groove pulley,distributors.If you need something,let me know. I am going to dispose of this Sat. morning.Thanks,Bill

Bill
Im looking for a 904 tail shaft housing and the main (tail section) shaft. PM me with price including shipping to 72360 Marianna, AR.
Thanks,
Frank

I can't seem to find where you are located. I have an interest in the A/C compressor and brackets.

This is the last call for the 318 engine and 904 tranny parts. I have a Chrysler a/c compressor including the brackets that I pulled from the engine. I have factory intakes,pistons, rods, single barrel carb, 2 barrel carb, torque convertor,blocks-1978 truck and a 1980 car,crankshafts, 2 groove pulley,distributors.If you need something,let me know. I am going to dispose of this Sat. morning.Thanks,Bill

What kind of two barrel carb ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back