Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sun poked its head out a little a couple days ago. Sure gave Columbia Mountain some definition. Have a good one peoples.

20211110_162055.jpg

Yes sir. That's part of my view
Another mountain to the left is called Teakettle. You drive right between them on highway 2 through what is called Bad Rock Canyon.
Would like to fly over and visit you again but next time stay a bit longer. Nice place to be for sure.

I'd love to do that too but a lot more driving.
You can cut off a bunch of time if you go through the states. But both 17 and 11 are decent rds. And scenic travelled them many times. 11 is flatter and straighter. If you would be travelling at night I suggest 120 watt high beams to be able to see the moose

Morning fellas and Happy Monday.
I hate to say it but we actually got a light dusting overnight. Can see it on the grass in patches. Had to happen some time. Probably because my neighbour had his xmas lights on overnight. I'll give him crap for that lol
Have a great day everyone

Morning fellas and Happy Monday.
I hate to say it but we actually got a light dusting overnight. Can see it on the grass in patches. Had to happen some time. Probably because my neighbour had his xmas lights on overnight. I'll give him crap for that lol
Have a great day everyone
Sorry mark no sympathy here I’m sitting in about 10” of that nasty white crap and more to come over the next couple days. Dug my sled out. Pull carbs today and clean them. Go through drive and suspension probably have to change a couple of bearings in the skid then yee haw. They should be grooming trails in a couple weeks once the frost sets in. Looking like a good season, hope so.

Sorry mark no sympathy here I’m sitting in about 10” of that nasty white crap and more to come over the next couple days. Dug my sled out. Pull carbs today and clean them. Go through drive and suspension probably have to change a couple of bearings in the skid then yee haw. They should be grooming trails in a couple weeks once the frost sets in. Looking like a good season, hope so.
Have fun while I'm inside warm. lol

I think that is headed my way. Raining here already but 2 inches would be unprecedented. Good thing you are used to it.
It’s getting old the river’s are all maxed and still raining hasn’t stopped feels like a month now .

-
Back