Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I am looking at White tractors because they bought out Oliver which I am familiar with. I have seen the 4-150 and 4-180 models as cheap as 5 to 6 thousand.

Ya blowing the snow you just blew off the driveway back on the driveway and in your face. Solved that problem put a heated shield Jack on snowblower wear my snowmobile helmet nice and warm and can see. Only place I get bad drifting is out by the road so not to bad. Give the snowmobile helmet a go works great. Put heated hand grips off a sled also works great
Can handle the snow and yes your right it just keeps drifting in but the Mother in law and 2 cats are my pain I been trying to deal with.

Can handle the snow and yes your right it just keeps drifting in but the Mother in law and 2 cats are my pain I been trying to deal with.
Fred I think the cats want outside , if ya get my drift . Mabey they even want to go for a truck ride :steering:

I think half the problem is you're used to living by yourself now you have the MIL and her zoo.
Too bad if one of the cats just happened to run away and then later the other one went out to find it's friend.
Did you bring up the retirement home to her. At least that would make her think this is where she should be.
Tough job my friend but if she's stressing you out then there's no other option. You have to look after yourself first

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
A little warmer today but sunny. Sun is really good for your mental health but if you don't get a lot take some Vit D on a daily basis. I take 2000mg once a day because I get affected by SADD.
Have a wonderful day

I think half the problem is you're used to living by yourself now you have the MIL and her zoo.
Too bad if one of the cats just happened to run away and then later the other one went out to find it's friend.
Did you bring up the retirement home to her. At least that would make her think this is where she should be.
Tough job my friend but if she's stressing you out then there's no other option. You have to look after yourself first
If you take the cat run away option drop them at the humane society. Living in rural manisnowba close to the city we get a lot of pet drop offs. I guess they’re hoping some farmer will take them in. But 99.9% of the time they’re just shot. Don’t make a rural person do your dirty work

Fred I think the cats want outside , if ya get my drift . Mabey they even want to go for a truck ride :steering:
Got someone to maybe take them on Sunday so my fingers are crossed Biff.
If the cats are gone that should relieve some stress a lot as the cats have scratched up my furniture and meow at my bed room door at night trying to get in.

If you take the cat run away option drop them at the humane society. Living in rural manisnowba close to the city we get a lot of pet drop offs. I guess they’re hoping some farmer will take them in. But 99.9% of the time they’re just shot. Don’t make a rural person do your dirty work
I'd take them to be put to sleep before I would drop them off as I know how that is living out of town dealing with someone else's problem.

Got someone to maybe take them on Sunday so my fingers are crossed Biff.

If the cats are gone that should relieve some stress a lot as the cats have scratched up my furniture and meow at my bed room door at night trying to get in.
Well good luck , cats are evil.

E5B0A540-52B9-4BA0-B76F-738A25276D52.jpeg

Well good luck , cats are evil.
My sister had a cat and I'm sure it came right from hell.
He was a Persian and a beautiful cat.
The SOB would come and jump up on your lap and of course it would snuggle in and you start to pet it.
No more than a minute later he'd be trying to bite you and scratch you while hissing at you.
He was just nasty!!!
He didn't live long lol

My sister had a cat and I'm sure it came right from hell.
He was a Persian and a beautiful cat.
The SOB would come and jump up on your lap and of course it would snuggle in and you start to pet it.
No more than a minute later he'd be trying to bite you and scratch you while hissing at you.
He was just nasty!!!
He didn't live long lol
MIL's cats jump on my lap at dinner time and scratch the hell out of my legs trying to get on the table to partake in my food. I swear another week of this if someone doesn't take them I'll kill them for sure. I don't bother them when they eat there expensive cat food and feel I deserve the same respect.
Just my 2 cents but really it is on a fine line around here.

MIL's cats jump on my lap at dinner time and scratch the hell out of my legs trying to get on the table to partake in my food. I swear another week of this if someone doesn't take them I'll kill them for sure. I don't bother them when they eat there expensive cat food and feel I deserve the same respect.
Just my 2 cents but really it is on a fine line around here.
That cat would be bouncing off the wall, I wouldn’t care if I was at the owners house or not. All animals require respect including me

I'm allergic to cats. I did some mean stuff to them when I was a kid. I feel bad about it now.

I'm allergic to cats. I did some mean stuff to them when I was a kid. I feel bad about it now.
I been a good boy all my life taking care of animals. I got bit by a cat when I was about 16 and almost died from the bite from it. Memories from that reflect and the blood poison that almost killed me are on my thoughts everytime I see a cat.

I been a good boy all my life taking care of animals. I got bit by a cat when I was about 16 and almost died from the bite from it. Memories from that reflect and the blood poison that almost killed me are on my thoughts everytime I see a cat.
The more I shy away from them the more they like me. That’s crazy that you almost died from a cat bite. You must be allergic too. Not sure how you can live with them.

Go see your doctor maybe there’s a reason the cats have to go. Just saying.

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day once again.
Going to be mild and sunny today.... Perfect!!
Got a guy coming to price out a quartz countertop in the kitchen this morning.
Won't be cheap but a nice upgrade for the kitchen
Have a good one

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day once again.
Going to be mild and sunny today.... Perfect!!
Got a guy coming to price out a quartz countertop in the kitchen this morning.
Won't be cheap but a nice upgrade for the kitchen
Have a good one
Does the stone come from Cold Spring Granite?

-
Back