Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Bad storm coming our way on Saturday throwing everything at us except the kitchen sink.
I told my son if the weather is bad just stay home and we'll celebrate another day.
Have a great day guys

I’m sure all these questions were hashed out for all the vaccines. As time goes by the medical field will perfect them as they have done in the past. Most of the diseases we and our parents were vaccinated against are basically nonexistent. Right or wrong Covid and variety’s of it will fall to the wayside, threw technology and research.

I’m sure all these questions were hashed out for all the vaccines. As time goes by the medical field will perfect them as they have done in the past. Most of the diseases we and our parents were vaccinated against are basically nonexistent. Right or wrong Covid and variety’s of it will fall to the wayside, threw technology and research.
A good example is Polio. It disappeared for years and they stopped the vaccines and now it's showing up in Africa

Well there are always two sides to a story. Our medical experts say it is a dead virus.
It is nowadays. Odd that I got the flu each and every year that I got the shot and got it bad but once I quit getting the shot, I quit getting the flu. That was over 25 years ago. In recent times I've taken the shot 2 times and so far so good. My last one was last Tuesday. In times past, I would be sick by now. Medical experts? Yeah right. I 'doctor' a lot of stuff too :D

Morning guys cold as usual but coffee is good this morning. working on the old truck today and was going to leave the old barn wood untreated but it's kinda flakey on the red paint and not sure if it contains lead so I think I better put a clear over the top to keep it from getting in someones food.

Was in the hospital recently, was attended to by Dr Saulk. The Dr. Saulk I asked, no . Told him getting uncle’s shot no questions asked. No nonsense get the shot.

Morning guys cold as usual but coffee is good this morning. working on the old truck today and was going to leave the old barn wood untreated but it's kinda flakey on the red paint and not sure if it contains lead so I think I better put a clear over the top to keep it from getting in someones food.
It will also maintain the look you want and easy clean up

Morning men was up late last night had a party instead of practice, bunch of people are going to have a real sore head this morning, lol and nobody to blame but themselves! Stay safe out there still -7 here but sunny . Gonna be a white Christmas.

Wouldn’t matter which varathane you use it always take the shade down a notch. Noticed that with my boxes. Don’t be cheap 3 or 4 coats and did you use marine grade. Post a pic

This is before I did anything

IMG_20221221_144744352.jpg

IMG_20221221_144828986_HDR.jpg
This is what I used, I couldn't find marine grade without going 100 miles to get it.

Had to put the boards on before I could put more clear on them to get my car in the garage for the night.
Few screws to hold them in place. So comments??? Good or bad I need opinions.

IMG_20221221_171250524_HDR.jpg

Look good how did you
Had to put the boards on before I could put more clear on them to get my car in the garage for the night.

View attachment 1716024827How did you

View attachment 1716024827
How did you get the red in the board to match the truck so perfectly

View attachment 1716024827
I would use a small model car, paint brush and flat black paint to hind screw heads. Any other type of fastener would not stand up to the twisting force’s that will be applied when driving

-
Back