Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning fellas and Happy Tuesday.
0c this morning and haven't seen the freezing rain maybe a slight bit of snow and I'll take that any day over the freezing rain.
Have a great day and the rest of the week

This I think would work better than the club.

C0378C52-E577-4989-94D9-45ED4336B5B4.jpeg
Ya

A lot of kids got to stay home from school today because of the threat of freezing rain.... never even happened.
Wasn't going to be a lot anyway but seems if they see a snow flake floating they shut the busses down.

So I see in the news Ron Jeremy was found unfit to stand trial and will be going to the crazy ward. I guess we can say the Hedgehog is Fekin crazy. lol

So I see in the news Ron Jeremy was found unfit to stand trial and will be going to the crazy ward. I guess we can say the Hedgehog is Fekin crazy. lol
Don't watch TV CF so have no idea what your saying can't hear it anyway so I guess for me it's a good thing. Can't change it anyway and no stress for me is good.

What concerns me is what the hell is going thru your mind at any given time........ BUT, what concerns me even more is where you get your props.
My mind is a scary place even for me, as for the props they’re just common place.

Originally he was charged with assault with a friendly weapon but his lawyer had it reduced to tailgating.
Just kidding guys... he's a pig but a well endowed pig

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Looks like a same old same day today but mild but overcast.
I might as well go get a job...well... maybe not.
Have a great day regardless

How's the seats coming along Fred. Don't forget people have different size buckets lol
Hey Mark just came in the house from being in the garage all day and the seats I put on hold today because working on the canopy frame that's kicking my butt.
Seat butts are ready to make off the mold and yes I think I made them one size fits all. lol

Hey Mark just came in the house from being in the garage all day and the seats I put on hold today because working on the canopy frame that's kicking my butt.
Seat butts are ready to make off the mold and yes I think I made them one size fits all. lol
Don't forget the bigger assholes though Fred lol

Whelp, I think I’m gonna live. First time I’ve been sick in 7 years. Good timing though. Wife brought it home. Guess I didn’t wash my hands well enough.:lol:

Whelp, I think I’m gonna live. First time I’ve been sick in 7 years. Good timing though. Wife brought it home. Guess I didn’t wash my hands well enough.:lol:
Well with all the chemical we get into being body men you think we would be pickled enough not to get any virus that can survive.

-
Back