Lawsuit anyone?

-
That wasnt at you. The post I was responding to disappeared and yours was inserted, can't even explain that. Lots of weird stuff happens with this site... I'll find sentences I never even wrote inserted or re worded in my posts.
I just think that comes down to the fact that we're dealing with is constipation here.

Last edited:
Exactly.
If I wanted to deal with a 'here today n gone tomorrow' shyster, I'd go to a supermarket parking lot and buy from the guy with the van full of designer speakers..

Speedmaster does not stand behind their products. I hope the entire muscle car community buys elsewhere. This isn't canceling either, they fkn lie about their products and send you garbage 2nds and 3rds even. They would box up a ******* dead rat right off the rack and send it to you based on the fact I got two different looking 'dimensional diffs' heads. Unreal...

I guess you won’t be following “porting Speedmaster heads part III”. I’m sorry The Devil made me do it

I'll make another video and I'll try to talk loud enough so people can hear me.
go for it i just got my speedblaste heads , have not had the time to check them out fully , the chambers all are 65cc wil check the rest as well as flow on a bench later this week . bought mine from jegs we shall see what happens
Is it possible you got a set of bad heads , from visual inspection and checking chamber size all looks good so far on my heads , further inspection will tell , if they are fucked , i'll put up a video as well

Last edited:
I BOUGHT THEM BECAUSE OF ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS HERE was that all BS ?

I have had 4 sets 1 complete cnc set of heads 1 cnc set of bare heads and 2 as cast bare heads. For the small block. 3 sets of bare cnc big block heads. NO complaints at all. Kim

I BOUGHT THEM BECAUSE OF ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS HERE was that all BS ?
This Thread is about their iron Magnum replacement heads that are advertised at 179 CC which they are not . Would have been huge for an iron... let alone a magnum Ironhead. This Thread is not covering the aluminum Speedmaster "cyber special" heads.

Speed master has still not changed the advertisement of those heads. They know they are only a 150cc intake port and dont care because speedmaster is a company built on **** and lies produced by china.

Last edited:
go for it i just got my speedblaste heads , have not had the time to check them out fully , the chambers all are 65cc wil check the rest as well as flow on a bench later this week . bought mine from jegs we shall see what happens
Is it possible you got a set of bad heads , from visual inspection and checking chamber size all looks good so far on my heads , further inspection will tell , if they are fucked , i'll put up a video as well
Kind of funny nobody really gave a **** or notice of this thread. When it was remarkable what I had to do and what I ended up with is still remarkable for the valve size and what I started with.

-
Back