Lawsuit anyone?

-
Damn now your showing your age. I guarantee alot of folks never heard of Monkey Wards. I had one of those cheap as lights. Only way you could use it was at night.
And that's kind of a bummer it's not like I'm super old or anything but a lot of people on the internet don't know **** about anything/history etc. I used to shop at Robert Shaw when I was a kid, Gemco, M. Wards. I remember builders emporium. Chief autoparts.

Last edited:
A LONG time ago, I bought a flimsy looking timing light from Montgomery Wards. Id was SO dim, you could not use it. I went back to return it, and was told, "What did you expect for $5?". I said that I expected a timing light that worked as advertised on the package. I did have to argue a bit, but I got my refund.

Can't let this go!

Montgomery Wards, Really!

Holly crap you must be 70+. I am LMAO! Likely few of us remember them!

Advertised as 179cc and were $379 bucks BARE at the time when eq and rhs were done. 2+2=You assumed wrong.
Don't feel bad...really, you needn't waste your time.This thread isn't asking for your tyoe of opinion anyway.

Where does it say their heads are or aren't for performance usage?
Wtf is a rhs or eq?
179cc isn't a stock replacement port size, is it? NO, ID BUY A STOCK REPLACE HEAD @200 SOMETHING$.
They're angling with their bogus description.
You haven't had a set in front of you if you think they're suitable as a stock replacement head. Wtf are you coming from with that bullshit? The head isn't suitable for anything without chamber and valve job work.
I really get tired of those who like hear themselves sound like they know what their talking about. Must be a diff head, cause these aren't even what you say they are.
Btw What the fk you think I'm gonna come back with when you say this ****. fkin get real and come talk when it's your dollar!

I'm no English major... its rhetorical.

I've been around for some time. Have a set rhs heads sitting here.
May those of you talking **** get fucked on the next deal you make ...and when you do...shut up and suck it up ya fk heads.
Couldn't pay me enough to hang out with some of you! **** man.

Responses like this aren't going to bring very many people to your lawsuit.

I feel your pain, I really do. I just got done helicoiling spark plugs on my neon thanks to **** threads on spark plugs that I didn't realize were Chinese when I torqued em in.

But from what I asked earlier, there's no tolerance called out. A judge likely doesn't know if 150cc is a lot different from 176cc or if it's normal to have that kind of variance, and there's not really a standard for this stuff. It doesn't say they're AT LEAST XXXcc....

If they promised 400hp on ANY engine build on any dyno, you'd have more of a case, but what are the damages here? How much did this affect you? I can port those intakes through to water and they'll technically be huge in volume, but does that mean it'll be a solid performer?

Any suit involving false advertising has to be able to define what the damages are, or you're going home to write a check for their legal fees.

So what are the damages, exactly? Didn't make power? Damaged your engine? Probed your anus?

Just saying, they do it, because they can.

Responses like this aren't going to bring very many people to your lawsuit.

I feel your pain, I really do. I just got done helicoiling spark plugs on my neon thanks to **** threads on spark plugs that I didn't realize were Chinese when I torqued em in.

But from what I asked earlier, there's no tolerance called out. A judge likely doesn't know if 150cc is a lot different from 176cc or if it's normal to have that kind of variance, and there's not really a standard for this stuff. It doesn't say they're AT LEAST XXXcc....

If they promised 400hp on ANY engine build on any dyno, you'd have more of a case, but what are the damages here? How much did this affect you? I can port those intakes through to water and they'll technically be huge in volume, but does that mean it'll be a solid performer?

Any suit involving false advertising has to be able to define what the damages are, or you're going home to write a check for their legal fees.

So what are the damages, exactly? Didn't make power? Damaged your engine? Probed your anus?

Just saying, they do it, because they can.
Is that what happened to you, "probed your anus"..? Lmao nice touch.
False advertising...they need to change the description. E.o.f.s
They've been reported on the fasle advertising , state ag complaint form filed now.
This is a **** on thread, a gathering for those whom had **** experiences with skeet blaster and their ching chong ping pang heads n parts.
Had i known the guys in this thread had those experiences they shared here.. I would have taken my business else where..not only for my own benefit BUT also on behalf of those mopar guys they screwed.

Simple as that.

I'm no English major... its rhetorical.

I've been around for some time. Have a set rhs heads sitting here.
May those of you talking **** get fucked on the next deal you make ...and when you do...shut up and suck it up ya fk heads.
Couldn't pay me enough to hang out with some of you! **** man.
Huh? I was just passing along my personal experience with them, not sure why you feel the need to lash out....

Is that what happened to you, "probed your anus"..? Lmao nice touch.
False advertising...they need to change the description. E.o.f.s
They've been reported on the fasle advertising , state ag complaint form filed now.
This is a **** on thread, a gathering for those whom had **** experiences with skeet blaster and their ching chong ping pang heads n parts.
Had i known the guys in this thread had those experiences they shared here.. I would have taken my business else where..not only for my own benefit BUT also on behalf of those mopar guys they screwed.

Simple as that.
According to my precise calculations the extent of the hoesing that you have received far outweighs the value of the lessons learned.
Therefore I highly recommend that you continue in your Endeavor to bring Justice to these foul people.
Where of should you continue to wish to be hosed, I have some Florida swamp land that I will gladly sale to you.
For a fair price of course. However, as alway alligators and boa constrictors are extra.

According to my precise calculations the extent of the hoesing that you have received far outweighs the value of the lessons learned.
Therefore I highly recommend that you continue in your Endeavor to bring Justice to these foul people.
Where of should you continue to wish to be hosed, I have some Florida swamp land that I will gladly sale to you.
For a fair price of course. However, as alway alligators and boa constrictors are extra.

I ain't ever had boa, but I can tell you first hand Kitty can cook up some mean *** gator tail and that ain't no joke.

I will say my internet purchases I have 1st researched any and all feedback. It has prevented my from purchasing expensive Speed Master products so far. I have seen k feedback on Google searches but have also seen horrible results from intake and other head purchases. I have purchased several of the SBC distributors for demo derby engines where they may get damaged but only cost me 40 bucks. I did put one in my sons Monte Carlo and the module failed at just over a year.

look at it this way, if the price is too good to be true it probably is. You dont get a better set of aluminum heads than Edelbrock for half the price. eddys should be the minimum that youd expect to spend...anything else is too good to be true. cant afford it, try and go for used. Point is people fall fort hat Chinese crap cause it looks ok, but they screw you in the little details.

look at it this way, if the price is too good to be true it probably is. You dont get a better set of aluminum heads than Edelbrock for half the price. eddys should be the minimum that youd expect to spend...anything else is too good to be true. cant afford it, try and go for used. Point is people fall fort hat Chinese crap cause it looks ok, but they screw you in the little details.

From the start of your post you say it's about money and price being cheap... well they weren't cheap in price.
I did not go for cost effectiveness.
I went for an alternative to the heads that are no longer available/ what I thought was an entirely new product that could replace or fall into the void left by those discontinued heads.

Plain and simple... they lie and rip you off.
They've been alerted, yet they leave the description as is falsely advertising.

Speedmaster should be called 'Slight'master and or Pro'con' not procomp.

I bet Jason.M sucks his thumb and ***** his onesie every night. Wakes up swimming in it, oozing out every elastic band. That shitbag mfkr

ProComp & Speedmaster are the same company. PC came first, & then I assume because of all the bad reports, a new name was reqd. Hence SM was selected. When SM becomes a casualty, I suggest CrapMaster for the latest iteration....

ProComp & Speedmaster are the same company. PC came first, & then I assume because of all the bad reports, a new name was reqd. Hence SM was selected. When SM becomes a casualty, I suggest CrapMaster for the latest iteration....
Shyst master

It's an old name revamped, they claim.

Where does it say their heads are or aren't for performance usage?
Wtf is a rhs or eq?
Racing head Service? Engine Quest- I believe that these heads you bought and ported are based off of the RHS iron head from a while back, which engine quest copied.

Huh? I was just passing along my personal experience with them, not sure why you feel the need to lash out....
That wasnt at you. The post I was responding to disappeared and yours was inserted, can't even explain that. Lots of weird stuff happens with this site... I'll find sentences I never even wrote inserted or re worded in my posts.

-
Back