Leanna, found this for you.

-
I can see marrying a girl, settling down and having a few kids...

But tattoes, they are so permanent...

Wow, that IS cool. Really nice work for sure. There have been some amazing tat pics posted lately. They've come a long way from the ones my dad had.

Since ya asked Hemi, no I don't have any tattoos and never planned to get any. My artwork came stock in the form of about a zillion freckles. :-D

Though the younger generation doesn't seem to think so CudaJunction, I'm with you. Dad always called them "tramp stamps." No girl alive wants daddy to consider her a tramp. :-D

WOW! Killer tattoo, nice find Spaz!

Tattoo's on a girl or fine, dependent of what and where they are located. There is a tramp stamp, convict stamp,....etc...

Now that bird on her shoulder, calf, different story.

I'm not for or against tats on a woman......but I think the female form as created is fine like it is. It needs no embellishments.

Awesome Phoenix tat, btw. That would be worth gettin.

I'm not for or against tats on a woman......but I think the female form as created is fine like it is. It needs no embellishments.

Awesome Phoenix tat, btw. That would be worth gettin.

Rob, that's hilarious considering how you're so fond of embellishing Sarah. But she's so hot it just comes naturally ......... :-D

I dunno, not real big on tattoos on chicks but I kinda like the subtle up the side of the waist Asian floral patterns on some that are very tasteful as long as they are not super colorful and over the top.

Everyone has their preferences I guess.

Some guys are into large chested babes,,not me.....I'll take a handful and some killer legs any day.

Though the younger generation doesn't seem to think so CudaJunction, I'm with you. Dad always called them "tramp stamps." No girl alive wants daddy to consider her a tramp. :-D

Ouch. Deb and both my girls are tatted.....

Oh no Kev, it's absolutely nothing personal at all except as it relates to ME and I was hoping I'd made that clear -- sorry. I admire the talent and the artwork, I just don't want any. Always imagined that delicate little butterfly on the ankle would turn into a wrinkled vulture when I hit 65. LOL

My dad even had a couple tattoos on his biceps, an eagle and a script of "Connie," an old girlfriend of his. Unfortunately my mother's name is Bonnie and I think it was always a secret source of embarrassment for him though he never said so. "I'll get that changed into a B some day" he'd say. But he never did.

Oh no Kev, it's absolutely nothing personal at all except as it relates to ME and I was hoping I'd made that clear -- sorry. I admire the talent and the artwork, I just don't want any. Always imagined that delicate little butterfly on the ankle would turn into a wrinkled vulture when I hit 65. LOL

My dad even had a couple tattoos on his biceps, an eagle and a script of "Connie," an old girlfriend of his. Unfortunately my mother's name is Bonnie and I think it was always a secret source of embarrassment for him though he never said so. "I'll get that changed into a B some day" he'd say. But he never did.

LOL, just funnin.

I get the part with your dad. Got some stupidity of my own. The dust trail from my Road Runner tat does a good cover of it. Still am waiting for Deb to cut it out.

-
Back