Leanna Needs Our Help

-
I just donated a small block Chevy Edelbrock Performer intake to Leanna's benefit auction on FBBO.

Hope this is ok with the Mods. Not for sale here!!! MUST BID AT FABO!!!! Need some action. Made in USA. It's a nice piece.
Please see post 62.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @CudaChick1968!

4th gen 09-18? RAM chrome fuel door. Used but excellent. Check part number for application. I'll pay shipping continental US.

img_20200529_131725-jpg.jpg

img_20200529_131634-jpg.jpg

img_20200529_131622-jpg.jpg

img_20200529_131718-jpg.jpg

Thanks for doing this, Geoff. I really need to meet you in person one of these days. You truly have a heart of kindness and are willing to drop everything to help a friend out. That’s how God intended us to be, but somewhere we go caught up with ourselves. Thanks for being you, brother!

@CudaChick1968 Sorry for the loss of your mother. My mom is 87 and dealing with chemo for pancreatic cancer. I pray that God sends angels to comfort you and your family during this trying time. God bless you and your family. You are all in my prayers.

Didn’t expect this from a member who has been here since 2007....you must have seen some the positive stuff that’s happened on this site since you joined 14 years ago and seen all the help and support many, of which Leanna was a big part of....this is not a scam and nobody is being played! The people offering to help set this up and get it going are also good people and would never pull a scam.
Im guessing Bills post has been deleted as I cant find it. I've been a FBBO member since 2014 & here since 16 and Leanna has been nothing but genuine, gracious and is highly.regarded the whole time. I will tell you she did not ask for donations, she asked for extra work. It was the group that started the auction and donations.
Leanna spear headed an auction just like this for another member in need on FBBO and the shear size of it was pretty impressive but she stayed on top of it every step of the way.
And to be frank, its my opinion, a giving spirit should not be preoccupied with doubt of its legitimacy, but be of a cheerful heart without regret.
As on FBBO you guys are showing how awesome the Mopar family is. I am honored to be here with you all!.
By the way my next project will be a 67-9 Dart!!!

Here’s the pic of the oil can i offered up
on FBBO not for sale here if interested slide over to FBBO and throw out a bid for a great cause!
D2BC592E-4AA0-40E6-982A-9014E324949F.jpeg
48DF1D16-7366-401A-91AA-C498B64B992D.jpeg
EC064576-263A-4DFF-83CA-35A5FB1E5C08.jpeg

-
Back