list of terms only Mopar people know

-
How bout
" CHEAP" as in most mopar guys are they want everything for nothing..speed cost money!!!

Izzat a Hemi Six Pack?

There really was a Hemi Six Pack - Aussie Chrysler Valiant Charger R/T - had a 265 CI Hemi 6 cylinder with 3 Webers (I think). I have a 1:18 model of a 72 E-49 Big Tank. Very cool car. I would love to drive into Moparfest with one of those. By the way it was based on the A-Body.

Steve

Izzat a Hemi Six Pack?

There really was a Hemi Six Pack - Aussie Chrysler Valiant Charger R/T - had a 265 CI Hemi 6 cylinder with 3 Webers (I think). I have a 1:18 model of a 72 E-49 Big Tank. Very cool car. I would love to drive into Moparfest with one of those. By the way it was based on the A-Body.

Steve

Were the 265 Hemi's a true Hemi combustion chamber?

Izzat a Hemi Six Pack?

Steve

Well, OK but that comment was meant to point out and make light of how uninformed Brand-X loyalists can appear when a blatant lack of knowledge towards Chrysler products is on display.

Guarantee the person asking that fictitious but cliched and ultimately ignorant question probably wouldn't even know that Chrysler produced vehicles in Australia.

I thought of another one - Tuff Wheel!

Max Wedge

426 Ramcharger

426 Hemi

Commando 273

A833

Direct Connection

Technically, Ford used the TQ and International trucks but the odds of the big 2 owners knowing that would be slim. Most associate it with "those Mopar guys", which is what I'm looking for. Anything that makes a chevy guy roll his eyes in ignorance. Anymore the word carburetor is another unknown language to most.
Yeah, there were a few...but the TQ is most commonly associated with the early '70s Mopar Muscle cars...

Panther Pink

Moulin Rouge

Top Banana

Lemon Twist

Demon

Formula S

AAR

Poverty hub caps

4 inch pattern

Rally dash

LD340

Scat Pack

TA Block

Bill Board Stripe

Sorry guys. The VW Beetle beat Mopar to market with torsion bar suspension by about 15 years.

Powerflite
Torqueflite
Loadflite
Clutchflite
alternator - Chrysler was first to use in mass production
A833
A990

and Buick beat Mopar to the 340 with them being produced for only two tears 66 and 67

-
Back