Little Prince valiant

-
IMG_20211105_182440055.jpg

Not the best for comparison

Nice new kitty! There is a neighborhood cat, that kind of roams around from house to house to visit. He spends about 2 or 3 nights a week on our porch. We have a big covered porch, and he can sleep up on the porch furniture where he can be out of the wind and rain, and feel safe. I need to figure out a way to build him a nice, warm kitty cat Air B&B for this winter!

She's almost 1yr old now.
She listens, waits for me before she goes out and down the stairs, call her by name and she trots over, sleeps under the covers, took her on a 600 mile round trip drive , plays 24-7 , acrobatic, chases you and jumps and tap tap tap then runs off... doesnt pee or destroy anything, no accidents... our furry family member.

20211105_211455.jpg

Resized_20210628_191059(5).jpeg

Resized_20211006_174548.jpeg

QYKiOXxo-222639851.jpg

Resized_20211001_120915.jpeg

She listens, waits for me before she goes out and down the stairs, call her by name and she trots over, sleeps under the covers, took her on a 600 mile round trip drive , plays 24-7 , acrobatic, chases you and jumps and tap tap tap then runs off... doesnt pee or destroy anything, no accidents... a furry family member.

View attachment 1715816090
Reminds me of an old friend, I love tabby cats

****, I missed the picture of her sleeping on her back, lol. That is hilarious

****, I missed the picture of her sleeping on her back, lol. That is hilarious
My wife n kids brought her home one day.
I've had many cats but where we're living '1 mile from the beach' there are an abundance of coyotes that pass through 4-5 times a day...so either I , or my wife Jacqueline, will sit and look out for an hr at a time as she plays in trees. She loves to climb and bird watch. Btw wifey puts the collar on her...I dont. I don't believe in collars for cats.

She listens, waits for me before she goes out and down the stairs, call her by name and she trots over, sleeps under the covers, took her on a 600 mile round trip drive , plays 24-7 , acrobatic, chases you and jumps and tap tap tap then runs off... doesnt pee or destroy anything, no accidents... our furry family member.

We had grey tiger stripe cat like that, she lived to be 20 years old. Never ate cat food till she was about 15. When we lived in FL I caught her a fish every night and she would eat it bones, scales and all. When we moved to CT she would catch a bird every night. We would wake up to a circle of feathers. My dad felt sorry for the birds, so he tied a bell around her neck. Still a circle of feathers every morning. Never a collar, no litter tray, meowed to go outside and meowed to come back in. We used to have a picture of her sleeping in the dryer on top of the warm clean clothes.

So this little guy came with his parents and a brother because I was having a shortage of barn cats. They were all stationed in the barn and the two kittens were put in a chain link pen to protect from predators.

What I didnt know is that kittens can fit through the links of chain link fence.

So him and his brother got out and roamed the yard and went out to the street following the big cats. The big cats are fast and can handle the street and everything else. The kittens are slow and do not realize when they are in danger. So little valiant's brother was lost to the street by getting run over.

He's here to do a job but these guys are so cute its easy to forget about work and cuddle.

His post is the garage indefinitely until he can handle the yard on his own...... if I don't take the little cutee in first.
Dang, these little guys are cute and really get to you.

His parents are settled in nicely as well, they get communal feedings every evening, have warm shelters and they are working like a well oiled machine.

View attachment 1715815379

View attachment 1715815380

View attachment 1715815381

View attachment 1715815382

View attachment 1715815383

View attachment 1715815384

View attachment 1715815385

View attachment 1715815386
Well I guess by now you realized they can not only squeeze thru, but scale a wire fence.

Sister and brother-in - law live in Cowiche
Cool, I think there's a older drag race guy lives up by me with a satellite. Met him last year think his name is Steve.
I think he might know you, I assume you had the 470 for sale a while back ?

-
Back