LMAO Nice try, "FBI"

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Jus' got this email. "It's official" and I know that because they claim it is, LOL

===============================================================

"FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION" <[email protected]>
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Full Headers Printable View

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
FBI EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
JAMES B COMEY.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

We the Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI) through our intelligence monitoring network has discovered that the transaction you did previously was legal.Recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via Zenith Bank Nigeria PLC.

So we the Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, in conjunction with the United Nations (UN), financial department has authorized you to contact the pay master for the release of your fund.We are aware of scam that is going on internet ,We the Federal Bureau of investigation decided to contact the Nothhills Courier Delivery Service company in Lagos Nigeria for them to give us their procedures on how to send this CARD to you without any further complain or delay. We got an information from the Zenith Bank and they have loaded your $4.7 (four million seven hundred thousand united state dollars) in ATM MASTER DEBT CARD and submit to the Nothhills Courier Delivery Service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.

You are required to choose one option, which you will be able to pay and also convenient for you for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD and other two original back up documents.

Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees

Premium Express (24 hrs Delivery)

Mailing $200.00
Insurance $100.00
Vat $50.00
TOTAL $350.00 $350
(Three Hundred and fifty US Dollars Only).

.............................. .............................. ..........

Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $100.00 00
Insurance $100.00 00
Vat $50.00 00
TOTAL $250.00 00
(two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars Only )
.............................. .............................. ................

Economy Express (3 Days)
Mailing $150.00
Insurance$?25.00
Vat $25.00 00
TOTAL $200.00
(Two Hundred Dollars Only).

.............................. .............................. ........

You are hereby required to advice us, on your parcel delivery option by filling in the required form stated above. Please note that the deadline for claiming of your fund is exactly 24 hours after the receipt of this email. After this period, your fund will be return back to federation account So take note.

We request that you reconfirm your mailing address to the Nothhills Courier Delivery Service company agent to ensure conformity with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/Office address and postal address are certified OK.

DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:

------------------------------ ------------------------------ -
Receiver's Name :.......

Address:................

Tel/:...................

Delivery Information/ Parcel Description

------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------

Delivery Terms: International Delivery Condition Of Delivery:
Priority Delivery Consignment Note No: MI 49866-2110 Color of Parcel: ...Brown.

Total Weight: 36.2 kg

Total Net Weight: 1.7 kg

We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package, You can as well get in touch with the Nothhills Courier Delivery Service company assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep.

Below is the delivery company's contact information:

Companies Name: Nothhills Courier Delivery Service company.

Directors Name: Mr.Nelson Duke

Email: [email protected]

They will be Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message.

Best Regards,

JAMES B COMEY.

Federal Bureau of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue,

NW Washington, D.C.

Phone (740) 278-7076, USA

What a deal! I get $4.7 million loaded debit card for just sending $250 to Nigeria! Glad it is FBI approved!

I got this one this morning. :D

I especially like the "God Bless the United States of Amarican" at the bottom :D

This one has contact info on who to talk to, so the FBI aught to be all over this one, but what do you think the chances of that are?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.A.X AIRPORT SECURITY
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States

ATTENTION:Notice On Your Consignment Box reg #: JG1N8875BS.

Today we have discovered an abandoned metal suitcase with reg code#:JG1N8875BS
originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency foreign payment
service New York. This Consignment box in a metal box valued 2,316,000USD
(Two Million, Three Hundred and Sixteen thousand United States dollars) arrived
at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) via United Airlines Flight UA 4130.

I am writing to inform you that we have intercepted and investigated the said
Consignment box and the investigation proved the legitimacy of its content. Note,
your Consignment box was initially scheduled for delivery to you, The Diplomat
who arrived with the Consignment made several attempts to reach you all efforts
proved abortive so he decided to leave for his country but before he left he
settled the delivery charges and left the Storage Keeping Charges unpaid due to
the reasons that he did not know when you will make claim on the consignment
and the Cargo and Storage Unit charges $20.00 for each day the Consignment box
stays in their custody.

You are therefore advised to make contact with Mr. Paul wilson of All
American Courier, llc, and U.S Customs Broker to assist you recover your
Consignment box and deliver it to you. You can contact him through his
email is: ([email protected]) to recover your Consignment or
we will be compelled to list your Consignment Box as an unclaimed and maybe
forfeited and moved to the United States Treasury Department for holding.

God Bless The United States of American,

Sincerely,
Pual wilson
All american courier...........
Director of Delivery Operations

What is very troubling, is that SOMEwhere, "someone" is falling for this. Otherwise, they would not continue

What is very troubling, is that SOMEwhere, "someone" is falling for this. Otherwise, they would not continue

I know that for a fact, and have had multiple customers tell me they sent multi thousand dollars to someone who said they were a relative stranded somewhere and needed money to get home.

Wow Del, you're just an Instagram payment away from easy street!!! Jealous!!!!!......

Congrats on the big score!

[ame]https://youtu.be/RBCbRj_F8NE[/ame]

I know that for a fact, and have had multiple customers tell me they sent multi thousand dollars to someone who said they were a relative stranded somewhere and needed money to get home.

Hello? Yes, I'm calling for your cousin / dad / grandson / daughter /step sister pick one please who is in jail at .......... ......................... and needs ................ ............... bail money...........etc

Then there's the classic scam on Craig's list, where they send you a check for way more than the cost of the item and ask you to return them the difference but keep 100 bucks for your trouble. I love those because I always take the bait and have them mail me the check. They always send them overnight, which costs 'em 10 bucks. Of course I don't do anything with the checks except contact the place that the check was probably stolen from in-case it helps with their investigation. They get SO pissed when I ignore the emails that they send, screaming at me to return the money to them. One guy even said "my brother is an FBI agent and they are starting a case against you". Might not be the safest thing to do but it sure is fun !!

"my brother is an FBI agent and they are starting a case against you". Might not be the safest thing to do but it sure is fun !![/QUOTE]

aww but he didn't give his Brothers Badge #

so you could help him with the case :eek:ops:

Yup the wife and I fell for this one.

All started with her sister getting a call from someone claiming to be a cousin. The sister has no money but also took the time to give this asshole information about the family. So by the time she sent him to us, he knew the names of most of the family. This sister has hit us up for money more than once, so she knows we have money to help people. We ended up out $2500 until they actually tried to convince us we were talking to a highway patrolman who was going to let him go for a fine paid. That is when I finally convinced my wife to call a member of this supposed cousin's family. It was all about emotion. It happened on Thanksgiving and we had company coming. Kept asking the wife. Are you sure this is your cousin. The fool is crying on the phone with my wife and of course her reply is YES. Never felt like a total fool more in my life. I knew something was fishy, but the emotion took control.

-
Back