Locomotion, 2017 IHRA Stock Champion

-
Ahhhhhhhhhhh....

He's at it again huh?!?!
Stomping the competition and the standings!

Good job Myron!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations to all the new IHRA Summit Sportsman National Championship champions
Top Sportsman — Rob Harvischak
Top Dragster — Troy Williams Jr.
Super Stock — Pete D'Agnolo
Stock — Myron Piatek
Quick Rod — Danny Waters Jr.
Super Rod — Vernon Rowland
Hot Rod — Christopher Webb
Junior Dragster — Paige Montgomery

IHRA writings
Myron Piatek is the second IHRA champion this season from the Sunshine State. The Holly Hill, Fla., driver won early at Palm Beach and then swept Piedmont events.

Myron has been at this for a while now. Catch up below!

Drag Racing Experience With Racer Myron Piatek - Mopar Muscle Magazine

Locomotion Racing - IHRA Stock Eliminator 1975 Dodge Dart Sport

Last edited:
Badass, Myron. Good job man.

And this is his SECOND championship!!! That makes Myron a boba fide DOUBLE BADASS!!!!

Congratulations Myron! You know they don't give you that trophy for participation. You EARNED it. Nice job.

Thanks everybody! It was a nerve-racking year, especially this month. Plans were in place, but I couldn't go to the race to at least "block". I already claimed my 7 out of first 10 races. Hurricane prevented me from going and have had no personal internet since then to watch ESPN3. Had to rely on occasional wifi, but barely any race info anywhere. It's almost like it didn't happen! One very capable racer had a shot at catching me, but another racer called me Sat. nite to tell me things went my way and I clinched it. Finally got a good nights sleep. Thanks again.

:thumbsup: !! Kudos on being a 2X Champ....& thanks for putting the Pentastar Banner on Top!!

Congratulations Myron.

Hope we cross paths someday..... I would be a pleasure to buy you a cold one.

-
Back