Lol at the price.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just pissed because he forgot the crack pipe was under the seat when he sold it and now he has to make another one from a toilet paper roll...in this case it won't take long cause he's an ASSWIPE!!!

Actually, I doubt the car is sold at all and he's just pissed cause he's been called out on his "high" price...if ya kno wat I meen!!! Geof

Lol I emailed him asking if the car was still for sale, for the hell of it. He says "yes i do how.can i help you". Best grammar I've seen from him yet! Rofl

No fair! I ask if the price is negotiable and he stops responding! I dun not never get no fun! Lol

I need a straight donor 4-door, but jeez, I don't want to deal with that to get it.

I couldn't help but send him a link to this site

I politely told him that he needs to get the car appraised and he tells me that he "berly got news that the car is sold for $6500" lol spell check apparently hasn't ruined all of us

He is doing pretty good then since it has brought $9500 total so far today that we know of.

Nope. It's brought $16k! Told lance it sold for $6500, told me it wAs for sale and then turned around and said it just sold for 6000 or 6500, and told another member a few posts back that it sold for $3000! He's on a roll!

Huh, according to Hagerty's if this were 2007 and that was a previous show winner it would have been worth 7K.
Now it is worth at most $3500.

Huh, according to Hagerty's if this were 2007 and that was a previous show winner it would have been worth 7K.
Now it is worth at most $3500.

Mint, incredibly low miles, and fully optioned with a v8 maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back