Lol at the price.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are being too hard on this guy. First of all if you study this photo carefully, you'll find this has the factory experimental lightweight door panels.

It ALSO has the non-production prototype seats, which Chrysler never released to the pubic

3Ke3G13Hf5Ic5Hc5J9d4f73ac0e571e97149d.jpg

WOW! This poor guy is taking a beating. So he forgot to take his meds before posting his car. Besides I think Sox and Martin raced this car for a season. That alone is worth the price.

you may be right... It looks like he's workin on his community service and getting his life back on track. Gotta sell the car to pay his restitution. Maybe we should help him out....

I read the article in the link.....now I understand......He and all the homies don't have enough ammo.....we should take up a collection and send them some....

He's probably all excited for getting so much action on that car... Ill bet you guys are the only ones asking about it. Lol

Oh, I can't wait for more photos! You guys crack me up! I wonder if Galen has documented this car for him?

I saw this gem this morning.. Glad someone brought it to light here. Seriously HYSTERICAL stuff. I am thinking of calling this guy up and telling him

"Wow, you have it"
'have what?'
"In 76 plymouth only made ONE car with a V6. Do you know how many Mopar collectors have been desperately looking for this car?"

You guys are too funny. You keep talking about his dad like he really knows him.

I was at a local cruise this Sunday with my Scamp. A father and son walked up to me, the Son has a 72 Scamp very nice car with factory 318 2BBL AC new paint numbers matching blah blah. The side markers have been deleted. The dad tells me yeah my kids car is worth 20-25K. I was drinking a drink and almost puked it up all over my car. I was nice though and said you know you might want to research it a bit I don't believe you will get anywhere close to that price. I then told him I paid 10k for my Scamp and he just about **** himself.
nice,louis :thumleft:

]

"In 76 plymouth only made ONE car with a V6. Do you know how many Mopar collectors have been desperately looking for this car?"

I think only Buick had a v6 car then,right?

GMC long since had the V6 pickup/ truck engine, but all seriousness aside,

Isn't a /6 technically half a V12? That ought'ha be worth something!!!!

]

GMC long since had the V6 pickup/ truck engine, but all seriousness aside,

Isn't a /6 technically half a V12? That ought'ha be worth something!!!!

Gmc and Chevy used the straight six through 84. In 85 they got the 4.3 (262) V6 fueled by a computer controlled quadrajet 4 barrel. Went to tbi in 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back