LONG covid? COVID Pneumonia?

-
I was just in the hospital this week and my lung doctor told me that they are trying to find out about long covid and how to deal with it.... Many people are developing it after covid.....

It's still too new and they haven't gathered enough data on it yet, but are looking into it and how to combat it...
Going on 5 months here.... last chest x-ray tech said " we're seeing alot of it"

I still have little to no sense of smell or taste.
I loved my Bourbon in the evenings. It's been 3 weeks now since getting sick.Tried sipping some several times.
I no longer have the taste for it.:(

Call me what you like, you already know I don’t care! I think “it”, “they” or whatever source created and dispersed this virus, got us all regardless. I had a bout with it one year ago. I still have a randomn intermittent cough to this day. My wife had a singular shot and I’m not sure she was ever sick, but she as well has a coughy throat very often. Many people I know, now clear their throats or cough on a regular basis. I think many of us have lung issues now. Shot or not. Sick or not. If you came in contact you got screwed.

Thank you Doctor

I have several Doctors I am very close personal friends with, not to mention my own background in science. That aside, can you read and also draw simple logical conclusions, because I can. Boosters every three-6 months (currently on shot #7) should have been a warning, however a quick look at the results in immunity studies from the US, Israel, even the manufacturers themselves shows you that protection wanes very quickly. PAired with the current stats coming in from hospitals, tell me again that the vax is safe and effective. THe elephant in the room is growing quite large, and that is, the unvaxxed aren't dieing like the left had predicted, and hoped for.

i agree antibodies reduce quickly after about 6 months in many cases not there at all
but the training your T cells get lasts way longer....

if they are in tune with what it is, you immune system is less likley to over react, go bonkers and kill ya

too many shots however and the impact of having one reduces greatly which is why if you go for a booster they give you one from a different source than last time

there is nothing in the vaccine to give you covid
if covid was a man intent on doing you harm, in a coat, with keys in his pocket that let him into your cells
the vaccine is the coat and keys, without the man
the coat and keys get in, infect a limited number of calls and your body gets used to killing that type of infected cell. thats all...

when it knows it can do it, it reacts in a much more controlled way next time it sees that coat and keys, regardless of if the coat encloses a covid virus or not.

covid infects cells in order to make more covid
immune system either reacts in a controlled way and kills the cells off slowly, whether they are in yoru lungs or are respinsible for gving you a sense of taste it kells em, and the person recovers
immune system reacts in a crazy way. you end up in hosppital, kills so many off in double quick time that the distruction caused leaves you open to bacterial infections such as bronchitis and pneumonia or any common winter respitory infection. and the waste of dead cells carries risk of toxic impacts like blood poisoning (i.e the worst impact of full blown pneumonia)

hence anything you can do to make sure your immune system is going to react in a sensible way is good.

if covid had been around for 100000s of years we wouldn't have this problem, you blood line would be a product of survival of the fittest or you would have picked up some immunity from your parents.

we know this theory is right. European types pitch up in the Americas with a bible, a cow and some grains to grow, and by accident wipe out 60% of the native population in 3 years by giving them flu and the common cold.... obvioulsy things soured somewhat after that..
God fearing people, and they brought a deadly invisible killer with them....

Dave

Last edited:
Well Dave, if we acknowledge T-cells last longer, than we should be happy with natural immunity, but we aren't, well..at least some of us aren't.

While the vax doesn't give you covid, it increases your likelihood of contracting it. That's what the data is showing anyhow.

I love the line "hence anything you can do to make sure your immune system is going to react in a sensible way is good." I agree with this. So why then aren't we doing it?

Last edited:
Are you vaxxed?

Even if you feel over it, take an Ivermectin tab. It will end it.
No, it didn't and yes we're vaccinated. I will say the Ivermectin made the symptoms less......end it? No.

No, it didn't and yes we're vaccinated. I will say the Ivermectin made the symptoms less......end it? No.

That is good to hear. I have had very good results, amazing really, with people using Ivermectin to treat covid.

ONe example; one of my coworkers wives got covid last winter/spring. Bedridden, trip to urgent care, on the verge of heading to the ER. She has some health conditions, so this wasn't a surprise. I offered him Ivermectin, Wife took one on a Wednesday late afternoon. The next day she was up helping get kids ready to go to school. Took a second tab the next day and the following Monday was back to work.

Did you all notice what the CDC just said about Ivermectin, which is complete contrast to what has being said up to now? Short and fast of it...it works and their recomendation to not use it was just that, a recomendation? Now why would they recomend you don't use a virtually harmless drug that has won numerous world level awards? One that is tried and true and has been around for ever?

Because if there was a viable treatment you can't get EUA for another drug...the vaccine

it was people taking the animal version of the drug they were worried about.

There are vast quantities in most countries that farm cattle sheep etc and breed horses , all of which need treatment for parasitic infestations such as lice and worms.... humans shouldn't take the animal version. the dosage is all wrong, few of us have the body mass of a heffer or a horse, and how do you know the storage and processing of it was sanitary enough for human consumption. a certain ex president said it was good, but he also thought bleach on the inside of the body would be an idea that should be looked at..... He's not a Dr. and neither am I, but i know thats not a good idea and he seemed to imply that it might be.

Dunno if the human variant of the drug is effective against covid as its a virus, and this is not an anti viral drug, so its not working agianst covid, but i dare say it may be effective againts something, or has a placebo effect.... and that ultimately makes you feel better when you have covid, but i'm not aware of its approved use for covid anywhere, it kills paraistes , it doesn't get into cells making covid virus and shut them down.

i also do not agree with the idea that you are more likley to get covid if you have a vaccine.
you are likley to get covid anyway, just by being alive today vaccine or not, there aint no avoiding it, thats what a pandemic is.....
and when you get it, it will be a version that wasn't included in the vaccine ,all of which were based on the version of covid from 2019, so little protection againts catching new versions. so all are likley to get it.
BUT It obvioulsy provides some protection against dieing from it, becasue cities are not filled with refridgerated trucks acting as temporary morgues anymore, look at NYC mid 2020! and then find one temparary morgue today.... Not there.
Not dieing, was the whole point of the vaccine... get everyone in a state where they can get this thing every year but not die the first time, and they can slowly move to being able to brush it off as just another winter cold.

the problem is, that plan doesn't account for the fact that lots of people only need the slightest thing to push them over the edge into poor health and a bad outcome. It proved that we are all a lot less healthy than we and our governments and health systems thought...

but i do agree there is nothing like natural immunity.. its the best, but you have to survive in order to get it and the whole vaccine program is to achive that.

people who have flu jabs (all over 50s here where i live) still get flu.... same idea, and most don't die from it when they get it...

having had delta in 2020 and been pretty sick for 7 days i went down stairs to make a cup of coffee feeling awful
waited for the water to boil, 5 minutes, ate a chocolate biscuit and then on the way back up stairrs to my desk found myself whistling a tune.... it was like a switch had been switched and that point was the start of getting better.... 2 days later all ok apart from wierd sens of smell and taste issue for 6+ months

I don't think coffee and chocolate biscuits cured me... but you never know

Chocolate Digestives | McVitie's UK

Dave

Last edited:
If dosage was the issue? Why not say that? Why not even acknowledge there is a human grade FDA approved version?

While I have the human grade version, you can easily dose the animal varieties using some simple math. The ONLY reason people were even taking the animal version is because they outlawed doctors from prescribing the human grade to people for off label use.

Trump never said to inject or drink bleach, another hoax. You can fact check that all day long.

If you don't know that ivermectin is effective in treating covid it's due to you not wanting to know. It's well documented. Here is a very good resource that will save you the hours some of us spent researching: www.c19ivm.org

You do not agree with the "idea" that you are more likely to get covid if you have a vaccine? It's not an idea. That what the data is showing. More positive cases are occurring among the vaccinated.

"and when you get it, it will be a version that wasn't included in the vaccine ,all of which were based on the version of covid from 2019, so little protection against catching new versions." So why then did they push for 4 boosters of the same ****?

"but i do agree there is nothing like natural immunity.. its the best, but you have to survive in order to get it and the whole vaccine program is to achieve that." At one point they wouldn't even acknowledge natural immunity, and to a large extent, still do not. You have to survive it? You make that sound difficult. 45% asymptomatic, 80% require no intentions and 99%+ survive on average. Depending on your age group, that 99% is essentially 100%.

Thank you for proving my point. He never said what you and the rest of the left are claiming. At best, you are taking it out of context, as usual. If anyone would like to avoid taking the time to watch the video, I can post the actual transcript.

What was said was replayed and analysed around the world... everybody took notice..
You could certainly say he was just trying to be helpful..... optimistic.. he meant well.

and while the discussion in the US is about whats fake and what isn't

The discussion in the rest of the world was about how many americans would die due to the presidents words

My point was really ivermectin and the ideas about its effectivness came from it being promoted by Mr Trump
he also suggested some other ideas which carried less weight.
ivermectin can stop some chemical movments into and out of cells and in a dose 100 time bigger than any human could withstand, "it would have an impact on Covid infection"

someone took that last bit and used it out of context

The Left? I vote centre right, but its hard to compare the US with anywhere else as both of your parties are right..
centre right and right.....
In my opinion you have no LEFT in the US...
You have 1 party that is more guided by christian conservative ideas and tradition. The other that takes more of a politics is politics, religion is religion and it has no place in politics kinda veiw.

but your centre between left and right, sits about or where the UK right is or even to the right of it.

your democrats would be considred right wing in much of the democratic rest of the world

well thats what it look like from here. i haven't lived it... and i probably shouldn't be commenting,
I didn't bring up politics was just trying to point out that ivermectin aint the magic bullet, if it was everywhere else would be as interetsed in it, as the US. We give it to cattle with heart worm in the UK.

sorry

Dave

Last edited:
I'm going on 14 days with one hell of a bout of the flu.
All symptoms say Covid.Doctors say no.
Now settled in my chest.
Coughing my guts out. Who to believe ?
I just came down with the flu yesterday AM. I drove to first job, about puked in the ladies living room and went home. My boss says its going around again.....
This one was rough: stomach acid vomits, #3 coming out the back (sometimes at the same time) dry heaves and the worst part for me is the body aches and the cold chills. My arms were sore from the constant gooseflesh. I could NOT GET WARM no matter what I got under or how tight I brought me legs into my body (fetal position) , took an advil and the fever subsided, The aches were reduced and I got 4 hours of sleep to wake up and take another. At one time I was waiting to die, I actually started humming on each exhale to keep track of my breathing. 24 hours later, I'm on FABO!

I have to ask, because I've seen some changes since last year. Did they test you for the flu?

Prior to 2020, it was horribly undertested, but not underdiagnosed. How many times have you gone, or brought your kid to the doc and been told its the flu, rest, liquids and anagesics for fever? But they never tested them.

pishta, This started November 3rd for me. Now December 8th. Still have cough and hacking up stuff but it is starting to clear up.
Flu turned to cold and now bronchitis. Slowly getting better.
Went thru all the symptoms you mentioned in your post. It was bad.
Glad to hear you are better and it didn't last long.

I got it last July. Like a summer cold for about 3 weeks. Was never really bad. But then I started suffering symptoms of myocarditis and made a couple trips to er because of the severity of the symptoms. Didn't feel normal for about 8 months but am back to walking 6 miles 4-5 days a week. I was vaxed because I have always had higher than normal bp. Runs in the family. Still not back to the level of fitness I had before.
I had "something" last July. Head cold but I lost smell. I didn't get tested i figured why bother. I stayed home because it was obvious I was sick but I wasn't bed ridden. My coworkers would have fraked out and have the boss sent me home anyway LOL! The wife has been sick 3 times this last year and this last time it was over thanksgiving. she is still l coughing I havent caught it and Id figure i would Our house isnt that big but I have been staying away from her (which she doesnt like) LOL!

If dosage was the issue? Why not say that? Why not even acknowledge there is a human grade FDA approved version?

While I have the human grade version, you can easily dose the animal varieties using some simple math. The ONLY reason people were even taking the animal version is because they outlawed doctors from prescribing the human grade to people for off label use.

Trump never said to inject or drink bleach, another hoax. You can fact check that all day long.

If you don't know that ivermectin is effective in treating covid it's due to you not wanting to know. It's well documented. Here is a very good resource that will save you the hours some of us spent researching: www.c19ivm.org

You do not agree with the "idea" that you are more likely to get covid if you have a vaccine? It's not an idea. That what the data is showing. More positive cases are occurring among the vaccinated.

"and when you get it, it will be a version that wasn't included in the vaccine ,all of which were based on the version of covid from 2019, so little protection against catching new versions." So why then did they push for 4 boosters of the same ****?

"but i do agree there is nothing like natural immunity.. its the best, but you have to survive in order to get it and the whole vaccine program is to achieve that." At one point they wouldn't even acknowledge natural immunity, and to a large extent, still do not. You have to survive it? You make that sound difficult. 45% asymptomatic, 80% require no intentions and 99%+ survive on average. Depending on your age group, that 99% is essentially 100%.
Trump suggested a disinfected injected into the body could possibly kill the virus and you can fact check that all day long
When the POTUS makes a comment people listen, what he says in a press conference as compared to a private off the cuff conversation is two different worlds. Hoax is just another excuse and if another president ever made that comment people would have thrown accusations left and right
The data that vaccines now are more likely to promote getting Covid is another skewed fact. If anyone would simply read and research they would understand exactly whats happening with vaccines and new mutations
Covid is still killing people, vaccinated people especially people with weakened immune systems have more of a chance of not getting that sick, unvaccinated healthy people have much higher rates of doing much better if they contract Covid
I personally believe there is so much unknown about exactly how Covid develops and why some people healthy or not die yet some survive, some have terrible symptoms and lasting affects, some beat everything after a few weeks
And I understand people getting frustrated and looking for answers
Currently we are experiencing the worst flu that we've ever had in a decade. We have this respiratory illness that is affecting children. Hospitals are full of people suffering with these illness's
Antibiotics for children are so in demand the supply can't keep up and now its in short supply
Stay healthy and good luck

My wife would be a happy girl if I would stay away from her !
Yeah mine gets all dramatic says I'm ignoring her. I like to be in the garage I have to finish my dart and I'm not getting any younger LOL! i do tend to live out there though always was that way.

I just came down with the flu yesterday AM. I drove to first job, about puked in the ladies living room and went home. My boss says its going around again.....
This one was rough: stomach acid vomits, #3 coming out the back (sometimes at the same time) dry heaves and the worst part for me is the body aches and the cold chills. My arms were sore from the constant gooseflesh. I could NOT GET WARM no matter what I got under or how tight I brought me legs into my body (fetal position) , took an advil and the fever subsided, The aches were reduced and I got 4 hours of sleep to wake up and take another. At one time I was waiting to die, I actually started humming on each exhale to keep track of my breathing. 24 hours later, I'm on FABO!
There's all kinda **** going around here Man....

This is just my opinion but, with COVID I think some people will catch "colds" 3 or 4 times a year...its a shame but..is what it is. It will make people stay away from each other in fear of catching "things"

-
Back