-
Status
Not open for further replies.

b5demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Starting the search for a new project must be within 250 miles of eastern PA Looking for either a 70-72 duster 71-72 demon 67-69 dart or 67-69 barracuda let me know what you guys have and a price thanks

66 Valiant $2500.00 in the for sale section or my 68 Valiant -Can't beat a post car--Steve

Got a 67 cuda notchback I will part with down in VA no title floors are rock solid so is the trunk.
Asking $650 PM me for more info
Thanks, Justin

How big of a project? And what kind of $$ are you looking to get into?

I may part with my 3rd project 72 Demon (340 Auto, with PA title, Original bill of sale (locally here in in Pittsburgh) I bought it last summer… has all of the AMD sheet metal waiting to go on, no engine, or trans, but I found a clean 8.75 (A-body housing) needs axles and brakes and had a 3.55 SG rebuilt for it to match the bill of sale. I also just finished rebuilding the whole 73 LBP front brakes and suspension…. I'd sell for exactly what I have into it…but its not cheap… PM me if you're interested… Derek

I know that this doesn't fit your list of choices but how about this 64 Dart early A-body Pro Street roller. Set up for a BB. It comes with the engine plate, a ladder bar Dana setup in the back, disk brakes on all 4 corners, tubular K with tubular A arms and rack and pinion and driveshaft. MSD ignition, polished fuel cell with all the gauges, the wiring has been done and the fuel system is done. We took the scoop off so it comes with a flat hood that clears the carb on the engine. Just a thought.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• Pro Street.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 851
I have a solid, white/beige 64 Dart just north of Allentown. It has a 273 with push button trans and a solid southern body. I can sell it as it is for $2800 or rolling for your own drive train for $1000. It is a little burried in the garage for the winter.

I'm considering selling my 67 B'cuda 273 Commando convertible project.
Buyer will need 5K cash and a big truck.

If interested I can email you anything you want to know..
Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 626
  • 5.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 630
The 72 340 Demon I PM'd you about is still available.. a big project that nothing a welder can't fix. But its totally worth saving.

I have a '68 Barracuda Notchback and a 1967 Barracuda Fastback Shells. PM me if you are interested.

I have a 67 Dart in the auto's for sale section. I think it's a good starter project car. I'm in Delaware about 2-1/2 hours from Adams County, PA.
I'm moving and I will not have the time to do this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back