Lose the Pictures

-
lol & a body joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Joe, that should solve the problem for those who don't want to see em! I actually did not know about that option!

I did mine just to add a bit more color! lol I hope it doesn't bother too many people.

...You could also reduce the size of your screen content...that will make the pictures look smaller for ya! j/k :)

instead of whining, you could do this:

User cp
edit options
scroll down to "thread display options"

in "thread display options"
visible post elements

uncheck what you don't want to see and click "save changes" at the bottom.

Done

problem solved!! =d>

Attachments

• Bills Swinger.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 215
This is more of a winter time thread. Get out in this nice wether and drive your cars!!!! Bump this thread in the winter so you all in the snow have some thing to do. HAHAHA J/K

Who cares, I personally like seeing peoples cars, I dont think theres anything wrong with people showing off their cars. Nothing wrong with proud owners of nice A-bodies.

SO HERE'S A PIC OF MINE LMAO !!!!!!:bootysha:

Attachments

• 65 Barracuda Project 165.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 65 Barracuda Project 163.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 65 Barracuda Project 164.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 207
I just figured if i made my picture too small someone might confuse them for a chevy

Who cares, I personally like seeing peoples cars, I dont think theres anything wrong with people showing off their cars. Nothing wrong with proud owners of nice A-bodies.

I just figured if i made my picture too small someone might confuse them for a chevy

your pics are way too small. they need to be enlarged..:)

I think crackedback needs a larger signature picture (same one of course :toothy7: ) Who's with me on that :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ha, try reading this forum on a crackberry! I like the sigs, but the avatars are more entertaining.

These pics are so big I only see half a car.:yawinkle:
Missing pixels of the floorboard,

As long as the sig or sig pic doesn't make me scroll over to see the entire framed page, I don't care....

Thats not going to happen. Not everyone owns a camrea. (OK I do, but it's broken)

While I find it annnooooyyyying as hell to have a life size picture on my screen, I do sometimes modify it myself. This is not allways possible by me to do because there at a host site.

I'd love it if I didn't have to scroll left and right for inch just to reead a thread.

But I guess, you can't fix stupid.....

to a point. Theres nothing wrong with it here. I like the instant eye candy. Properly sized is even better.

Exactly the same picture....sure, but then again, there proud of it and there just showin it off. Maybe you can to? Or not?

OH, there just linin up for this one.

x2 Just cause some are gaga over a car doesnt mean everyone is.Maybe they are over compensating for something else thats small.

:D
Thats not going to happen. Not everyone owns a camrea. (OK I do, but it's broken)

While I find it annnooooyyyying as hell to have a life size picture on my screen, I do sometimes modify it myself. This is not allways possible by me to do because there at a host site.

I'd love it if I didn't have to scroll left and right for inch just to reead a thread.

But I guess, you can't fix stupid.....

Agreed to a point. Theres nothing wrong with it here. I like the instant eye candy. Properly sized is even better.

Exactly the same picture....sure, but then again, there proud of it and there just showin it off. Maybe you can to? Or not?

OH, there just linin up for this one.

is it just me, or do we have some smart *** staff members here?! lmao

I actually like the long kept picture signatures that some have like "abodyjoe" for example...it helps me remind me of who these members are, kinda like remembering someones face. Our cars gives us our online image. I haven't seen one that's TOO big. So I can't complain really. By the way...what's all this whining lately? Should we keep this 21 and up? XD

I didn't know you had the option of shutting on or off peoples pictures in their signatures so you didn't have to look at them. Well .... anyways.

To me it has and will always be quite annoying. Hey man I already know what your car looks like,,,, give it a break!! Unless you have sold it then we all know you still have it!

Especially if its YELLOW!! OOOPPS!

how big is too big?

isn't there a way to turn off sig pics if you don't want to see them?

personally, i have helped quite a few guys out over the years that have had questions for me after seeing my car in my sig..

Yes - Go to USER CP then EDIT OPTIONS

You can disable signatures there as well as images in posts.

-
Back