Lost My Dad Today...

-
Sorry to hear that.

Just visited my parents graves last weekend. Lost dad in 2003 and mom in 2009. Can’t believe it’s been that long. I miss them both.

So sorry for your loss.
Keep the good memories close to your heart and he'll always be with you.

He was 88 years old.

He and my Mom had travelled to my sister's house and he started not feeling well.

On Father's Day, he was rushed to the ICU and put on a ventilator. Then Palliative Care. Then Rehab.
He was out 18 hours, and right back to ICU.

This groundhog day happened 3 more times over the next several months, with a few days out each time.

Congestive Heart Failure, COPD, Kidney Failure, pneumonia...you name it, he had it!

What's really strange is he never got to go back home...It was supposed to be a 5 day trip.

Miss you already Dad.

So sorry, lost my dad many years ago but still have dreams when he is with me.
I butted heads with 'pops' but he taught me so much

Always remember a good day and time you had with him and he smiled at you... capture that moment and that is how I remember my Pop when I miss him. Never forget because when you do that is when they are truly gone. My condolences to you and family Sir.

Lost my Dad in 2015. He left me some money. Bought this with some of it. So I will always have my Dad with me when I go cruising. Notice the picture is at the cemetery. I had to show him what he bought me. :)

1972 Dart

20160530_100038 (1).jpg

Very sorry for your loss.

I was just remembering my dad while commenting in another thread about spilling beer in his car. Funny how the good, fun times are remembered.

Sorry for your loss man. Lost my dad at 86 last year. Miss and think about him every day.

Sincerely,
Pat

Sorry for your loss. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.
God bless.

John just read the thread, I am so sorry about your Dad. I lost my Dad when I was 24, I think about him often, but memories last, the pain will ease. Say hello to your wife and kids. I will be praying for you. We are losing a lot of friends and family as we travel this long road. Can't wait to see you and talk about good times!

Sorry to hear man.

Went to visit my dad in Pittsburgh in May. Had to break into the house and found him in his recliner.
Sorry to hear.. that must of been a hard day..
Take care.

Sorry to hear about your loss.. I recently lost my mother and I know what your going through it's very tough.. hang in there.
Take care
Darren

Awful sorry to read this. Losing parents is a tough one.

He was 88 years old.

He and my Mom had travelled to my sister's house and he started not feeling well.

On Father's Day, he was rushed to the ICU and put on a ventilator. Then Palliative Care. Then Rehab.

This groundhog day happened 3 more times over the next several months, with a few days out each time.

Congestive Heart Failure, COPD, Kidney Failure, pneumonia...you name it, he had it!

What's really strange is he never got to go back home...It was supposed to be a 5 day trip.

Miss you already Dad.
MY CONDOLENCES...

He was 88 years old.

Miss you already Dad.
Sorry for your loss

Prayers go out to you and your family. The passing of a parent leaves a void in your life that is present forever. Stay strong like your father would want you to be!
Rod

-
Back