Lost my Dad yesterday........

-
My condolences to you and your family, Steve. I'm so sorry. All we can do is keep their memory alive and cherish the good times you had. I lost my Dad in 2000 at age 64, and he's still on my mind constantly.....daily. I know it hurts, but I think he's around you much of the time.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad last year 3 days before fathers day. I sucks to bury your dad the day before fathers day.

Prayers to ya bud. Very nice things you said about him. I know he will be missed.Condolences.

sorry for your loss. may God comfort you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your family's loss, Steve. Keep all of the wonderful memories close to your heart and your Dad will always be with you. I know it's never enough time but you're fortunate in that you had many years with your father. I lost my Dad when I was only seven. I still have memories of some of the special things we did in that very short time span.
Treasure the memories.

Sorry for your loss.My parents are in their mid 60's and reading posts like this makes it hit home.We all should be mindful of death coming unexpectantly and make the most out of our lives together and it sounds like you did.God bless.

Hey Steve,

My deepest condolences for your loss. There is no doubt that he will be watching over you and waiting for your new 340 this summer.

Best wishes,

Byron

My condolences Steve, Im dreading the day when I have to deal with this. Prayers sent for all those affected.

Yes, we all deal with this eventually. Lost my pops earlier this year. Sad times for sure; but at least we know once passed, the suffering is over. Life is short. Make the best of what we have.

Sorry for your loss. Your dad is in God's memory

Condolences from Michigan. It's tough, I have lost both of my parents. Just dwell on the good memories.

Sorry to hear you lost your Dad. I lost mine over four years ago and still think of him almost every day.

My prayers are going out to your entire family for peace and comfort during this time Steve, and my hat is going off to your Dad for being such a great influence on your life and taking care of his loved ones as well as a man can!! He sounds like a Dad to be really proud of, and a great example for all of us Dads out here!! May God bless you all and welcome Dad home!!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the kind words. I found it very comforting, during this most difficult time.
I normally dont wear my heart on my sleeve, but his passing was just so sudden.
Again, thank you all! This site has the most genuine people on Earth! God Bless you all!
Steven M. Laskowski

Sorry for your loss nothing can ever ease the pain of loosing a father just remember what he taught you and keep him and the fun you had togher in your heart

Sorry for your loss. My Dads been gone over 30 years and I still miss him every day. He was only 57 when cancer took him. I will keep you in my prayers.

-
Back