Low Rider Mopars

-
I got to figure out if I want to go hydraulic's or one of the rules of the bag it. But the the suspension has to be chromed.:D

Laid?? Heck no I am too old for that. :glasses7:

The car will sit 2" off the ground! Who's gonna be able to see the chrome suspension?! Lol

when its 2 feet off the ground you can see it all ,,duh :violent1: :D

lmao

Is it going to be a lowrider or a hopper? And if your going that far, I'd do the suspension body color. Do stainless bolt and some chrome accents. That would still look amazing and save you a few pennies to boot

Bags and Hydraulics are two entirely different things to accomplish much the same thing. The main difference being that bags are more driveable. Hydraulics tend to be really stiff riding and can be hard on parts, but are the traditional lowrider setup. Jumpers also use hydraulic suspensions.

Bags and Hydraulics are two entirely different things to accomplish much the same thing. The main difference being that bags are more driveable. Hydraulics tend to be really stiff riding and can be hard on parts, but are the traditional lowrider setup. Jumpers also use hydraulic suspensions.

Bags are easier to do on a sub frame car correct?

You want to do what?
And Lance is encouraging you....
Oh well turn this into a Poll so we can added a Low rider section...
Hell maybe, a site For Low Riders Only (FLRO)...

you want to do what?
And lance is encouraging you....
Oh well turn this into a poll so we can added a low rider section...
Hell maybe, a site for low riders only (flro)...

lol

-
Back