Makin' you guys proud hopefully...

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Well... this young gun wanted to graduate from high school with a bang. Just got my report card from the 2nd quarter and shared the news in chat and was told to post up some pics... hopefully will make you guys proud. It's my senior year and I might as well work hard while I'm still in school.

Classes...
DSCF0951.jpg

Grades (1st and 2nd quarters)
DSCF0952.jpg

GPA for the 1st and 2nd quarters
DSCF0953.jpg

But apparently I'm not smart enough to resize my pictures.... sorry bout that.

But apparently I'm not smart enough to resize my pictures.... sorry bout that.

rofl!

Great job man!

But what do you mean while you are still in school? You still have college!

But remember book smarts are part A in this 2 part epoxy called life.

OOh man you should have seen the **** some of my classmates turned in for our engineering class :angry7:

It looked like something you did in kindergarten!

They were all books and no application. I think Application is what matters, what good is all kinds of research if you cant apply what you learned?

Great job! Keep up the hard work. What are your plans after high school?

Do you have college plans? You are so right on about making the most of your senior year. These are years you can't get back. The extra you put in now will pay off in your future.
Good luck Zach.

Good job Zach!! My son is a senior this year also. Tell us about your plans for after graduation.

Good job. But like these other guys have said the hard work does not stop at a high school diploma.

Great job Zack :cheers:
You are moving in the right direction :-D
That is a report card you should be very proud of.
Now you can say I did it :cheers: instead of "could of, should of would of".

Thank you for sharing this great news Young gun :cheers:

Very proud of ya bud

Excellent marks Zach but what are your math and physics marks or is that next semester. Either way you can be my son.:toothy10:

Very impressive Zach but then I'm not surprised at these marks.Most people here who read your posts can see what an intelligent young man you are. You decided to work hard in school,keep up that attitude and you will be very successful.Congratulations and good luck in the future.8)

Wowwww Zach, that's AWESOME!!! As one of your FABO moms, I'm very proud of ya. :-D

Gonna bake you a batch of chocolate chip cookies now. LOL

So many kids think it sooo cool to drop out of school to impress nobody but themselves while the rest of their friends pass them up quickly as life goes by.

Looks like you will be leaving some losers in your dust.

So have you thought about continued education?

Alrighty, well a lot of you asked what my plans are for after school, and perhaps some of you may be upset with them, haha. I'm going to get into the paint/body field... I may have a full time job at a good shop and possible a hot rod shop waiting for me as we speak if everything goes as planned. I'll be taking classes locally for paint and body, and if that isn't enough I will end up going to hot rod institute...

Some people support the idea, some people don't... but it's what I want to do.

By the way, thank you everyone for the kind words! I didn't expect so many responses!!

I wish I woulda cared a little more about high school. Freshman through Junior year I didn't do good at all because school wasn't important to me.....cars, motorcycles, girls and partying was. Senior year I finally decided I should probably apply myself so I could graduate. I got all A's and one B my whole senior year, had one of the highest ASVAB scores in my class. I guess its just priorities.

I wish I woulda cared a little more about high school. Freshman through Junior year I didn't do good at all because school wasn't important to me.....cars, motorcycles, girls and partying was. Senior year I finally decided I should probably apply myself so I could graduate. I got all A's and one B my whole senior year, had one of the highest ASVAB scores in my class. I guess its just priorities.

Between you and me... my first three years weren't that great either but it's because I got lazy... maybe just more responsible now? lol

-
Back