Making progress on my Demon

-
Yeah. Do you know Chris Street with the North Georgia Mopar Club? He's reached out to us in middle Georgia trying to get a little something going down here. It's The Bent Axle Grill in Gray Sunday at 1:00 PM if you can make it. Some of them make the trip from over an hour away. We're eventually going to do some cruises when the weather gets warm for good. It's probably gonna be cold Sunday. Supposed to be in the mid 20s Sunday mornin. I think that's our last cold snap though.
I know of Criss Street, I'm also a member of NGMC. Havent been active for a while though. Criss is real good people.

I know of Criss Street, I'm also a member of NGMC. Havent been active for a while though. Criss is real good people.
Yes he is. Mike, you should think about making the cruise some time. It's the 2nd Sunday of the month at The Bent Axle in Gray. It would be good to put another face with a name.

Yes he is. Mike, you should think about making the cruise some time. It's the 2nd Sunday of the month at The Bent Axle in Gray. It would be good to put another face with a name.
When I get my Barracuda running and sorted out, I will make it down there sometime in the summer.

I've noticed that when I go to cruise ins that I'm usually the only A-body big block there. My car usually garners a lot of attention from fellas asking about what I did to install a big block in my A-body. Questions as far as headers, starter, motor mounts. The B- bodys and E- bodys are very nice but popping the hood on an A-body and seeing a big block in there along with a Dana around back is killer.

SuperStock426,
I just read your entire post. Enjoyed watching your build.
I'm on the same path as you (show/cruise) drag car.

John.

SuperStock426,
I just read your entire post. Enjoyed watching your build.
I'm on the same path as you (show/cruise) drag car.

John.[/QUOTE
If you have any questions as far as your build just message me. Be glad to help.

Last edited:
Went to the Coker Cruise In yesterday. Very good event. Talked to several people who stopped by and asked about my car and took pics. Here's a random pic I took after I left the event to stop with a couple of my friends to eat some good BBQ.

20220403_112846.jpg

You can see my Demon starting at 1:10. It shows a couple of cars and comes back around to my car. Good underhood shot.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure Mopar guys are few and far between, the coolest & nicest people you'll ever meet. (Except a couple)

One thing is for sure Mopar guys are few and far between, the coolest & nicest people you'll ever meet. (Except a couple)
Exactly. I know a couple myself. I usually try to duck them when I see them at the car shows and at the dragstrip.

Took my Demon to a car show today. Got it back home and found both header bolts had backed out around #1 cylinder. Had to round up two header bolts and replace them. Tightened them up fairly snug but not too snug. I wish Indy Cylinder Head would helicoil their threads instead of leaving them aluminum. Easy to over tighten and strip.

IMG_20221008_184251221_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221008_135504694.jpg

Took my Demon to a car show today. Got it back home and found both header bolts had backed out around #1 cylinder. Had to round up two header bolts and replace them. Tightened them up fairly snug but not too snug. I wish Indy Cylinder Head would helicoil their threads instead of leaving them aluminum. Easy to over tighten and strip.

View attachment 1715995721

View attachment 1715995722
Congrats, she is beautiful

-
Back