malibu for sale frame off restoration

-
Well it's now setup to turn left in the NASCAR races. The body will actually lean into the turns.

That wreck happened almost 5 years ago on highway 30 in Oregon. The 64 year old driver of the Chevelle lost control and was broadsided by a chevy malibu. Both the driver of the Chevelle and his 61 year old passenger were ejected. The driver survived but the passenger died at the hospital. The driver of the other vehicle survived as well. It was a tragic loss and a terrible accident scene.

large_chevelle1.jpg

~Michael

I've never seen a car knocked clear off it's frame, that looks gruesome. Never even thought it was possible, wow.

Kind of makes me wonder if all the frame bolts were put back in place. Most mount holes don't look tore out and there are no bolts still attached to the frame where it is seperated from the car.

That wreck happened almost 5 years ago on highway 30 in Oregon. The 64 year old driver of the Chevelle lost control and was broadsided by a chevy malibu. Both the driver of the Chevelle and his 61 year old passenger were ejected. The driver survived but the passenger died at the hospital. The driver of the other vehicle survived as well. It was a tragic loss and a terrible accident scene.

large_chevelle1.jpg

~Michael

If I remember correctly the cars restoration had just been finished.... RIP

If I remember correctly the cars restoration had just been finished.... RIP

Jim was just finishing up the resto on the car. His goal was to have everything 100% completed in time for the annual Unique Tin car show and cruise in Longview. For the most part though the car was finished just needed a few little things.

~Michael

moparisbest, i find that your thread topic was so distasteful. and i do not even know the people involved. if i looked at the pics, i would think someone got killed, and in wno way would i post it as a for sale joke ad!.

i wonder if you came up with this joke all on your own? yet, i still have not found a joke at all. so, it must be listed under the wrong topic

nuff said

69' SS was my first car at 16 and i street raced and ran the wee out of it.
Just lucky i didn't end up like that:-(.

Attachments

• scan0007.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 335
moparisbest, i find that your thread topic was so distasteful. and i do not even know the people involved. if i looked at the pics, i would think someone got killed, and in wno way would i post it as a for sale joke ad!.

i wonder if you came up with this joke all on your own? yet, i still have not found a joke at all. so, it must be listed under the wrong topic

nuff said
Your rite I wasn't even thanking about someone dieing in the wreck .I didn't mean it to be dis tastefully at all just thought of it as no one was hurt

-
Back